...okay thanks everybody for the invites, it took three (3) before finally the "system" worked and i was able to download bbm music. Not bad for rim, just two screw ups before the third one made the system work right.

well, didnt matter because now itas asking for a blasted keycode.

yea im sure in beta zone i can jump through enough hoops to figure out how to get one, but wtf, i see this sort of flustercluck and realize now i fully understand why their stock is in the ditch.
    09-25-11 02:35 PM
    It is "beta" for a reason. In general, you should expect to run into bugs whenever using any piece of beta software.
    09-25-11 02:44 PM
    It is "beta" for a reason. In general, you should expect to run into bugs whenever using any piece of beta software.

-
    im hoping that you simply didnt read my post thoroughly and you arent trolling.

The software will not run because rim's goofy system. its not that the app runs and crashes or whatever. im a member of beta zone, got an invite for bbm (took 3 before the system would acknowledge me), got the app and now its asking for a keycode.

That beta zone didnt give me.

Anyway, your tanking stock price now is well deserved rim. You are run by a bunch of idi0ts.
    09-25-11 03:11 PM
    Did you download through AppWorld or BetaZone.

If you don't have a beta key you probably downloaded through AppWorld. Do the download through BetaZone and it will send you a beta key after your DL starts.
    09-25-11 03:14 PM
    -
    im hoping that you simply didnt read my post thoroughly and you arent trolling.

The software will not run because rim's goofy system. its not that the app runs and crashes or whatever. im a member of beta zone, got an invite for bbm (took 3 before the system would acknowledge me), got the app and now its asking for a keycode.

That beta zone didnt give me.

Anyway, your tanking stock price now is well deserved rim. You are run by a bunch of idi0ts.
    There is a link you can click in the email if you did not receive a keycode. You would also be better off posting on the Betazone forums. Those are run by RIM, but CrackBerry is not.

The Betazone forums should be able to provide a resolution to your issue. You can also email Betazone.
    09-25-11 03:15 PM
    Did you download through AppWorld or BetaZone.

If you don't have a beta key you probably downloaded through AppWorld. Do the download through BetaZone and it will send you a beta key after your DL starts.
    No way is made available in betazone.

Like i said in another thread....
    1) i click the invite link
    2) beta zone login page appears
    3) i log in

...and thats it. hello, im in the beta zone.

Doesnt matter, deteted the app. Its worthless.

What rim is using to think with in its marketing and business schemes is beyond me but igs not a brain.
    09-25-11 05:14 PM
    From BB Beta Zone site:

Your keycode will be automatically emailed to you once you've downloaded BBM Music. If you don't receive one:

Try to re-send your keycode:

- Login to Beta Zone via your BlackBerry smartphone
    - Browse to the BBM Music Beta Program
    - Navigate to the "Downloads" tab
    - Click through to the download
    - When prompted to replace your current application version, click "Cancel"
    - This will initiate the generation of a keycode which will be sent to the email address linked to your Beta Zone account

OR

Generate your keycode from My Account:

- Make sure your device PIN is in your core profile and your email address is correct
    - Navigate to "My Account"

- Click on the "Keycodes" tab

- Find BBM Music in the list and select "Get latest keycode"

OR

If you still don't receive your keycode, please let us know here and we'll do our best to assist you right away.
    09-25-11 05:42 PM
    - Browse to the BBM Music Beta Program
    There is where it "breaks down". I cant find anything about bbm music in my beta zone.

Even if im taken there via an invite from somebody.
    09-25-11 11:11 PM
    Hmmm. Really strange. Best of luck to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 12:46 AM
    There is where it "breaks down". I cant find anything about bbm music in my beta zone.

Even if im taken there via an invite from somebody.

I tried to not post, as I see your not willing to put forth the effort to get the Beta program running. Then you completely bash RIM, then ask for help from us........ Whom is the genius

It took RIM a week to get my invite sent to me after someone here on CB sent me an invite. Once I got the Betazone email I was up and running on BBM music in minutes.

IMHO, it is an awesome app, Will I pay a monthly fee for it, NO..... but I like it. I will enjoy it while I have it in beta......

BTW, drop the BB and go get a Smart device that serves your needs...
    09-26-11 09:30 PM
    I tried to not post, as I see your not willing to put forth the effort to get the Beta program running. Then you completely bash RIM, then ask for help from us........ Whom is the genius

It took RIM a week to get my invite sent to me after someone here on CB sent me an invite. Once I got the Betazone email I was up and running on BBM music in minutes.

IMHO, it is an awesome app, Will I pay a monthly fee for it, NO..... but I like it. I will enjoy it while I have it in beta......

BTW, drop the BB and go get a Smart device that serves your needs...
    I agree completely.
    This is in beta so the download process is different. Did you expect any less?
    It's a trial app and everyone using it is effectively 'testing' it. The keycode is a way of verifying you have access.
    Something tells me you didn't follow instructions. You are a like a test driver moaning that a developmental vehice does not have floor carpets. What is your problem?
    For a beta app, it is working like a dream for me.
    Last edited by Blackberry_boffin; 10-24-11 at 09:53 AM. Reason: typo
    09-29-11 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD