Hi all,

A real quick question about BBM music...i just got a beta invite for the BBM music but im using a 9780 at the moment, i just picked up a 9900 Bold so was wondering if i installed bbm music on my 9780 then stwitched over to my 9900...can i still use the bbm music on my new device ie do i need to update my profile details on blackberry beta zone??

Anyone know??

Oh ive got 5 beta invites so anyone who helps me out will kindly receive an invite.
    08-29-11 11:27 AM
    Hey :P
    go into beta zone website, and ask for a new keycode. just specify your pin and you'll be fine. I did that for FB 2.0 and BBM 6

they seem to be very nice to send as much keycode as you want (for a given account). you might have to register your new phone in the beta zone though.
    08-29-11 11:37 AM
    worst case scenario: invite yourself with your new phone
    08-29-11 11:38 AM
    Thanks guys for the help...ill just update my device details in the beta zone.

if you want or need an invite, please pm me your email address so i can send one over.
    08-29-11 11:54 AM
    BTW - You need its in edit your profile. Even if it doesnt show, editing it will bring the Device Change thigny
    08-29-11 07:49 PM
    since i dont wanna start a new thread, and this thread looks like it was answered. A buddy of mine asked me if he gets a bbm music does he have to pay the $5 a month, i didnt know what to tell him because idk if we have to pay since its still in beta and hasnt been released to the public
    09-01-11 05:56 PM
    he cant have bbm music as long as he is not invited. then the service is free for now (since beta)
    09-02-11 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD