I have a possibly noob question about the volume setting for BB Music. I prefer listening to my music though my earphones at a louder volume. Am I missing a setting somewhere to up the playback volume?
    09-03-11 11:54 PM
    I have a possibly noob question about the volume setting for BB Music. I prefer listening to my music though my earphones at a louder volume. Am I missing a setting somewhere to up the playback volume?
    Go to your bb music folder (not bbm music), press menu/options, there you will find an option to make it louder as well as some pre set equalisers settings.
    09-04-11 08:07 AM
    Go to your bb music folder (not bbm music), press menu/options, there you will find an option to make it louder as well as some pre set equalisers settings.
    If you're referring to the audio boost, it's already checked. The volume for BB Music is substantially lower than my mp3 settings. Again, I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking a setting in BB Music.
    09-04-11 09:34 AM
    Ok. I'm being a total noob. I made the adjustment using the volume rockers on the side. D'OH!!
    09-04-11 10:56 AM
    Ok. I'm being a total noob. I made the adjustment using the volume rockers on the side. D'OH!!
    LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD