BBM Music is supposed to support Offline Listening

(Music can be saved to smartphones for offline listening, allowing users to access songs even when they don't have wireless coverage)

It's not working for me. When I am offline (no wireless coverage) I either get an error message saying the BBM Music service can't register me or if I am able to connect when I try to play a song I get a message saying I have no songs on my storage card. I have saved the songs to the storage card many times. I have confirmed the songs are on the storage card by clicking on a song and seeing the option to remove the song from the storage card. It seems as everytime I go offline the songs get removed from the storage card.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    11-11-11 04:23 PM
    uninstall and reinstall? idk it works for me.
    2cbornot2cb likes this.
    11-11-11 06:51 PM
    BBM Music is supposed to support Offline Listening

(Music can be saved to smartphones for offline listening, allowing users to access songs even when they don't have wireless coverage)

It's not working for me. When I am offline (no wireless coverage) I either get an error message saying the BBM Music service can't register me or if I am able to connect when I try to play a song I get a message saying I have no songs on my storage card. I have saved the songs to the storage card many times. I have confirmed the songs are on the storage card by clicking on a song and seeing the option to remove the song from the storage card. It seems as everytime I go offline the songs get removed from the storage card.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    I also have problems with off line listening even though I've saved all my music to sim.

But the issue for me is more than that - I can't get into the app unless I've got wifi or telco coverage.
    2cbornot2cb likes this.
    11-11-11 07:07 PM
    I also have problems with off line listening even though I've saved all my music to sim.

But the issue for me is more than that - I can't get into the app unless I've got wifi or telco coverage.

I just installed the latest BBM Music update. Hoping the offline issue will go away.
    11-12-11 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD