For all the dissapointment with RIM not delivering I have to say that BBM Music gets a +1 from me. I like the way they put this app together. A bit pricey, but the concept is great, being able to play your 50 off line is brilliant, and swapping up to 25 a month isn't to bad either. Well done RIM.

At least I will have some "on hold" music while I'm waiting for this new BBX smartphone
    Last edited by BBB78; 11-05-11 at 07:32 AM.
    11-05-11 07:06 AM
    +1 Also. Great idea, loving it... :-)
    11-05-11 07:23 AM
    Actually, my co-worker and I tried it and I liked it right away. He was skeptical at first and BBM'd me last night saying the app was awesome. I think we will sign up after the trial period.
    The sharing and swapping is nice but the UI is tops. I like where RIM is going with media and content.
    11-05-11 09:02 AM
    No Jazz or Classical Orchestrated music. Didn't care for it.
    kelly i found a heap of jazz and classical music. do a search for say louis armstrong or js bach and you'll find their stuff. plenty of others too.
    11-05-11 10:06 AM
    I see. They just aren't listed as categories. I use FlyCast anyway, so BBM is not an issue.
    yeah it's misleading because there's categories for some music styles but not others.
    11-05-11 10:34 AM
    I've had it for months now and I'm still loving it . I think it worth every sent.
    11-05-11 11:00 AM
    I'm pleasantly surprised with BBM Music, to the point that I'm considering subscribing to it after the trial.
    11-05-11 12:25 PM
    If I can get more of my friends on it I`ll probably subscribe as well.
    11-05-11 12:32 PM
    I have been on bbmm almost constantly since it was released. Quite often not even listening to music but just reading comments and commenting to people myself haha.

I have also found myself enjoying music more. I no longer need to make a bbm or fb post asking people for new music recommendations. I absolutely love it and will have no trouble subscribing.

Through reading comments today I saw some people on my bbmm list commenting on each others music selections, they later ended up adding artists from the other persons list and laughing at each other about it.

Another gentleman had a list that was 80's and modern indie rock, plus he threw in The Hampster Dance song haha. Apparently some people were listening to his playlist and had that one come up as a surprise cause there were plenty of comments on that song hahaha.

There are glimmers of the genius that show up in this platform in these things. I hope that they continue because this could end up bringing a greater enjoyment of music and creating a lot of great friendships.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Heavens1 likes this.
    11-05-11 07:09 PM
    I too love this app and really like the whole sharing thing. I don't even bother creating playlists I like to just hit all songs and then just shuffle the music. I have discovered a few "new" artists that I really enjoy. Price wise I think it's priced just perfect.

Next: I want video!
    11-05-11 08:04 PM
    oh man, I so want to try this app, more countries please!!!!!
    11-06-11 02:16 AM
    I like the app its great. But I don't use it enough to continue after my free 60 days. Will I get to keep my 50 songs after I dont sign up?
    11-06-11 02:19 AM
    No, as I understand it - the songs will be auto removed from your playlist.
    11-06-11 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD