Hello,

I just want to point out to everyone that in addition to posting about issues and invites, suggestions etc...you can and should go over to the BB beta forums where you can vote up or vote down feature suggestions, post new bbm music groups and so on.

Its more likely that concerns will be addressed over there and who knows, maybe your suggestion will get implemented.

mikeplus1 likes this.
    09-06-11 11:43 PM
    Cb, is the spot, I for one have voted and left feedback in BZ, but most people won't.
    There are more posts and active users on the CB forums here than in the official beta forums. What does that tell you?
    elle-ade likes this.
    09-07-11 09:23 AM
    I understand your point, no doubt CB is the place: my point is not for people to move away from CB but to also post on BB beta forums. This is an opportunity to offer suggestions directly to RIM, rather than just discussing amongst ourselves, gratifying as that may be.

Just my 2 cents anyway
    Jake2826 likes this.
    09-07-11 10:57 PM
    Elle-ade, great point! There's not much sense in giving praise/complaining about features if they're not going to be seen by the right people. After all, isn't the reason we are allowed the privledge of beta testing to provide feedback directly to the source? Privledge=responsibility. And that's my .02

Btw is Elle-ade kinda like Gator-ade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    elle-ade likes this.
    09-09-11 11:20 AM
    Hello,

I just want to point out to everyone that in addition to posting about issues and invites, suggestions etc...you can and should go over to the BB beta forums where you can vote up or vote down feature suggestions, post new bbm music groups and so on.

Its more likely that concerns will be addressed over there and who knows, maybe your suggestion will get implemented.

This is a really good suggestion to help make BBM Music better and be what we want it to be.
    09-11-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD