[I am looking for a BBM Music invite
    My ID 21AD8F03

Thanks
    08-26-11 09:58 PM
    No offense, but using your first post to ask for an invite to a private beta seems a bit selfish. Have you taken the time to register on the BB Beta Zone and requested to participate on the program?
    sahil123 likes this.
    08-26-11 10:21 PM
    No offense, but using your first post to ask for an invite to a private beta seems a bit selfish. Have you taken the time to register on the BB Beta Zone and requested to participate on the program?
    Going to have to agree 100%. Very selfish to me as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 07:05 AM
    Simpler answer would have been... please register in the beta zone...
    08-28-11 02:29 AM
    i would love to try out BBM-Music.
    If you ned infos, jus PM me.
    08-28-11 03:58 AM
    Have 3 maybe 4 invites to give ... PM me w/ your info for the invite ... Got mine today so I'm paying it fwd

- A Del

08-29-11 01:57 PM
    Can someone explain to me how the invite works? I got chosen to try this out in the betazone, and I figured I would just be able to send an invite to people from my BBM but apparently it doesn't work that way. I mean, what's the point of having it if I can't get anyone else from my friends list to give it a go? Or am I missing something?
    08-29-11 04:42 PM
    Can someone explain to me how the invite works? I got chosen to try this out in the betazone, and I figured I would just be able to send an invite to people from my BBM but apparently it doesn't work that way. I mean, what's the point of having it if I can't get anyone else from my friends list to give it a go? Or am I missing something?
    Go back into Beta Zone, Click on the BBMmusic link for Your Programs and in one of the tabs up top will say something to the effect of "How do I invite friends?" .. click that .. fill out the form with 5 of your friends email address and click send. DONE

* Now if you can spare one of those slots, I have a friend Id like to invite if you could help me out.
    LatinoLoco24 likes this.
    08-30-11 12:09 PM
    Go back into Beta Zone, Click on the BBMmusic link for Your Programs and in one of the tabs up top will say something to the effect of "How do I invite friends?" .. click that .. fill out the form with 5 of your friends email address and click send. DONE

* Now if you can spare one of those slots, I have a friend Id like to invite if you could help me out.
    Just be sure you have all 5 invites to input at 1x. I made the mistake of thinking you could use 5 but at different times. Fml right? I sent 1 invite and lost 4. Started a thread on beta zone about it becuase I want the rest of my invites!

08-30-11 12:17 PM
    Just be sure you have all 5 invites to input at 1x. I made the mistake of thinking you could use 5 but at different times. Fml right? I sent 1 invite and lost 4. Started a thread on beta zone about it becuase I want the rest of my invites!

hahah .. I did the SAME THING! Sent an email to support - no response. Thats why I am trying to find an invite for a friend..
    08-30-11 12:25 PM

Thanks! I figured this out last night and I made the same mistake by only sending 1 request, thinking I could go back and put some more emails in! *facepalm*
    08-30-11 02:44 PM
    contacted Beta Zone about same issue / received an email that said use
    contacts tab / add contact by email, pin, group tried this last night thru email and it worked for me and they received the link
    08-30-11 04:10 PM
    looking for an invite! I work for a hip hop blog The Come Up Show - Where That Feel Good Music Lives. Real Recognize Real. and would love to share new music through this new app! Any help would be greatly appreciated
    08-30-11 05:50 PM
    contacted Beta Zone about same issue / received an email that said use
    contacts tab / add contact by email, pin, group tried this last night thru email and it worked for me and they received the link
    So basically, youre not limited to just 5 invites... lol
    08-30-11 06:08 PM
    I have no idea how I got an 'invite', but I have BBM music going. If you want an invite I guess add me to BBM 25E2B287 and see if it works
    08-30-11 06:55 PM
    Hey all, been a member of the beta zone for over a year. but unfortunetly wasnt one of the lucky ones to get this in my eligible programs.

anyone kind enough to throw me an invite.

Cheers!

Sean
    08-31-11 03:51 AM
    I've been in the Beta Zone for a while now and didn't notice the request at the bottom of the screen until today. I figured it would just show up in available programs. Now it's full in my area. If anyone has a spare invite I'd really appreciate it. If not, no worries. PIN is 280288d0
    08-31-11 08:01 AM
    If you're in the program, open BBM Music->Add Contact->Email and use their BZ email to send them an invite. No limit on the number of invites you can send.

For those looking for invites, it's at the top of this forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/new-bbm...invite-642866/
    08-31-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD