How is the dance music selection with BBM Music? Is there any older stuff from the 90s?
    11-03-11 10:14 PM
    No one listing to dance music on BBM Music?
    11-06-11 02:30 PM
    What do you mean older stuff from 90's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-11 06:15 AM
    Eurodance, eg Culture Beat, Alexia, DJ Bobo, Technotronic, Loft, DJ Bobo, etc.
    12-04-11 06:46 PM
    Just added BBM Music and testing it out for the 2 month trial.

Haven't decided whether I'd keep it yet. But yes there is some 90's dance music.

I Just added:
    Cotton Eye Joe
    Scatman
    The Colour of My Dreams

There was some more, but didn't decide to add them (yet)...

Looking for contacts also, so if you decide to try it (or anyone else around), add me: 27EB1CE9

Thx
    12-06-11 02:31 PM
    Thats the good stuff; i added you. Funny thing is that Cotton Eye Joe was in the BBM Music top list last week!
    12-06-11 05:33 PM
    Thats the good stuff; i added you. Funny thing is that Cotton Eye Joe was in the BBM Music top list last week!
    Cotton Eye Joe is an amazing song, I was happy when I found it... maybe too happy...

Anyways I've just been adding people so I hopefully accepted your request.

But I am finding some songs which I wish were on BBM Music are not there. For example, I was looking for songs from The Real McCoy. I could only find 1 song which is Another Night.

Same thing with 2Pac - Until the end of time. Lets hope they are adding more...
    12-07-11 04:07 PM
    Cotton Eye Joe is an amazing song, I was happy when I found it... maybe too happy...

Anyways I've just been adding people so I hopefully accepted your request.

But I am finding some songs which I wish were on BBM Music are not there. For example, I was looking for songs from The Real McCoy. I could only find 1 song which is Another Night.

Same thing with 2Pac - Until the end of time. Lets hope they are adding more...
    I sent you a PM.....
    12-07-11 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD