Does anybody happen to know why some songs on the BBM contact's library of songs (not playlist) are grayed out? Doesn't seem to be a country thing. Just curious.
    09-21-11 04:29 PM
    Yeah, I was a little confused about this. When you try to click to play them, it says something like "The selected song is not available and has been removed from the service". Weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    kb5zht likes this.
    09-22-11 02:31 AM
    It could simply be that some tracks are only available in certain countries and there have been mistakes with which have been fixed. I noticed in the last day or so that a number of tracks in my own list have gone, but I was able to search and find replacements of the same tracks usually.

One issue this will bring up is that you will tend to need to choose your contacts more carefully to minimise the amount of greyed out tracks.
    09-22-11 07:25 AM
    I was wondering the same thing, I'm thinking that it has to do with licensing issues with the bands or companies. It might also be duplicate resolution. I've noticed lots of duplication in the app.

Ah well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 06:09 PM
    its probably just a beta issue with the catalog
    09-29-11 08:23 PM
    I noticed a couple of the songs in my own were grayed out. Im guessing its a license issue
    10-22-11 05:23 PM
    11-08-11 11:48 AM
    Some of my songs which used to work are now greyed out and don't play. Specifically, a couple of Coldplay songs ("Paradise" and "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall").
    For this service to be worth paying for, there needs to be a huge library of songs and they need to be adding songs, not removing them.
    11-08-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD