just a few questions for the folks beta'ing this one:
    if a contact leaves your BBM contact list do they take their songs with them?
    is a person's song list tied to their PIN or BBID? as in if i get a new BB will i loose my songs?
    08-27-11 09:23 AM
    I'm guessing if contact leaves they take their songs with them. However, it's interesting that BBMusic contacts aren't necessarily the same as BBM contacts. You can share music with other people and not have them show up as contacts in BBM. This allows you to share songs with a whole bunch of people you don't really know without turning your BBM into a Twitter feed.
    08-27-11 10:38 AM
    another question: How far does the chain of sharing go?
    ex: we have three people A B and C. if A n B are friends and B n C are friends will C get As music threw Bs list???
    08-27-11 01:26 PM
    No, you can only share the 50 songs you pick yourself. You have access to all your friends music and can add the songs to playlists etc. but your friend can access another friends music through you. The should just be friends. I don't see a reason why you won't want to be friends with everyone. The more the merrier.

Also when you browse the music catalogue songs that one of your friends already have will be marked so you don't waste one of your own 50 songs. Pretty sweet.
    08-27-11 01:41 PM
    so you can only share your 50 with your contact list. if your are sharing from someone else you camt share their music.
    08-27-11 02:50 PM
    That is correct.
    08-27-11 03:09 PM
    are your songs stored on your device? Or do you have to stream them when you want to listen?
    08-28-11 08:24 AM
    The 50 songs you chose yourself can be cached on your phone so you can listen while offline. I don't think you can cache other peoples songs.
    08-28-11 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD