Any word on an update with some equlizer settings? I'm really enjoying this app and just ordered a set of Sony MDR XB500's. I read a lot of reviews that say these headphones are awesome but some equlizer adjustments are needed.
    11-26-11 12:58 PM
    I have the 9800, if I go into Options in Music player I have some pre-set equalizer settings.
    This will also change the sound in BBM Music.

I have Bose ear buds, I don't use an equalizer...

I don't know anything about equalizer settings in BBM Music in future app upgrades
    11-26-11 10:10 PM
    Thanks, I was wondering if the music player settings were having an effect on the BBM Music player. I made some changes to test but was not sure.
    11-27-11 09:46 AM
    If you go from high treble to increased bass you'll hear the difference.
    11-27-11 10:55 AM
    Maybe we'll get an update that lets you access these settings from the BBM Music menu. That would be nice.
    11-27-11 03:28 PM
    I think in the new beta update they have one
    04-15-12 11:32 AM
    I think in the new beta update they have one
    I have not found it on 1.2.0.17. Agreed it would be nice to have but it is not a necessity for me.
    04-22-12 04:34 PM
    One thing I would like to see is an equalizer that you can tune, from hi's to lows. I don't like the pre set ones, I think those are garbage, that's just me though.
    04-23-12 08:37 PM
    I would also like to see a scope visual or real time spectrum in place of album art when playing

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-06-12 07:27 AM
    One thing I would like to see is an equalizer that you can tune, from hi's to lows. I don't like the pre set ones, I think those are garbage, that's just me though.
    This, bbmm would be able to differentate itself from spotify or deezers if it included a parametric eq. Also the volume control needs more graduate steps, as of now I can only pick the lowest possible volume step. Which in some situations is already too loud for me... Such a flaw...

Anyway: a parametric eq and better volume control and I'll take a subscription too...
    05-07-12 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD