So I got my invite for the app a couple days ago I decided to use it today and its a nice app but honestly I don't see a point in why we have to pay for an app that just let's us share music. Also can you save the songs onto you sd card meaning you'll permantly have the song on your phone? And why isn't this just part of bbm I think it might be nice to see bbm and bbm music in one app. What do you guys think bout it being one app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 07:05 AM
    i think they (BBM and BBM Music) are completely different social apps and because one person likes or uses one, does not mean they will like or use the other so to keep them separate would good.

When you cache songs to your sd card you cannot keep them forever as that is not the intent of this program. If you want to just listen to music that you know and already like or have it permanently on your phone, then just go download it like you always have. If you want to learn more about music and people through music selection, and be able to directly connect with them to debate, discuss, chat and enjoy music then use BBM Music. it does so much more than JUST share music...
    09-05-11 04:23 AM
    you bring a very good point i hadnt thought about chatting over music
    09-12-11 04:42 AM