So someone was kind enough to send me an invite. I signed up and waited for my keycode. Didnt get one so I sent betazone an email requesting one and this is what the replied with:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the BBM Music beta program. At this time, we are not accepting additional participants into the BBM Music beta program, but we do encourage you to sign up for the other beta programs that are currently available in BlackBerry Beta Zone.
    Please note that we cannot provide keycodes or support for versions of the application downloaded outside of BlackBerry Beta Zone.
    Regards,
    BlackBerry Beta Zone Administrator

Needless to say I'm peeved. Can anyone help me? I REALLY want to use BBM MUsic!
    10-20-11 10:25 AM
    have you tried to going to My Account > Keycodes?

if you've already downloaded, you should be able to get it from there.

if not, no one can help you since your keycode is based on your PIN.
    10-20-11 11:24 AM
    I did go to my account and there was no link to resend the keycode. I have participated in other surveys but was never sent a keycode.
    10-20-11 11:49 AM
    I did go to my account and there was no link to resend the keycode. I have participated in other surveys but was never sent a keycode.
    If you have already downloaded it the app. Try opening the BBM music app sometimes it is built right into it.
    10-21-11 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD