You have to unstall prior version before downloading new version from betazone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 03:43 PM
    How do you download from the betazone? I know that may be a stupid question, but when I go there, I do not see it available.

Thanks.
    10-24-11 04:39 PM
    how the heck do you sign up for bbm music beta? it doesn't show up as a program in my beta zone account..
    10-24-11 05:37 PM
    I think the beta is only for CA and US? Unless you are invited? Don't know. I am from ZA and willing to try not in my beta zone, but hope someone can send me an invite? Tobiasv@live.co.za

Thnx

10-24-11 06:28 PM
    im in the us...idk whatever lol
    10-24-11 06:45 PM
    If you are in CA or US, I don't think you need to be in Beta Zone, you only need to have someone send you an email invite. You then sign up through the provided link and you will receive an activation code soon thereafter.

I'm liking BBM Music overall... It is pretty fun.

However, I still doubt that its worth the $4.99 price tag. Maybe we will luck out and RIM will cut the price!

10-24-11 09:11 PM
    BBM music beta is only in the USA, UK, and Canada. If you are in those countries you can sign up through beta zone OR if you know someone that has it they can invite you through your pin.

If you are not from those areas you cannot get BBM music at this time.
    10-25-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD