After installing the new OS update from AT&T my BBM Music no longer works. It goes through the verifying process but then I get the message that BBM music is unable to start and to try again later.

Anybody had this problem or know how to fix it? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still have the same problem.
    12-07-11 12:34 AM
    After installing the new OS update from AT&T my BBM Music no longer works. It goes through the verifying process but then I get the message that BBM music is unable to start and to try again later.

Anybody had this problem or know how to fix it? I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still have the same problem.
    I am having the same problem but I just switched devices. My first BB9930 just died in its sleep and I got a new device today. Installed bbm music and when I try to run it says bbm music unable to open. Please try again later. WTF!! I have to get a new phone because my 2 month old phone suddenly died while on the charger and now bbm music will not play on my new device. C'mon RIM - I am a huge fan but get your **** together already..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-11 10:26 PM
    Well, it finally started working today. Not sure what was wrong.
    12-09-11 07:12 PM
    I have a similar problem. After installing the 1.1.0.12 update I can not advance past the TOS without my 9800 freezing.
    12-23-11 10:34 AM
    Do not pay for BBM Music. There is a problem accepting the TOS addendum which causes BBM music and app world to completely stop working. Good luck finding someone from RIM who will help solve the problem.

Has anyone ever received help from a RIM customer service rep? I've tried for days now and nothing. Other app vendor reply very fast and are extremely helpful.
    12-23-11 04:50 PM
    After installing the newest version it no longer recognizes the songs of my friends on the app. Going to try and reinstall it in hopes that it fixes it.
    12-24-11 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD