I put this suggestion on the beta forum but this site gets more hits, and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

When a contact leaves or is no longer subscribed you lose there songs. As a result your own play lists need to be adjusted. Many times the same or SIMILAR song is available via another contact you already have. The app should either automatically sub the songs or at the very least prompt you to say it found a similar version - would you like to replace it?

With people coming and going frequently the above example happens A LOT! The suggestion I made would go along way to making the app more enjoyable for those paying users.
    04-16-12 07:55 PM
    Concur.

BBMM subscribed - 50 songs, lots of Christin Rock (Air One type/Flyleaf/Anberlin/Skillet) and Christian - K-Love type. ALSO blues, Pink Floyd, and some unique.

Like rock, classic rock, alt, blues, classical, country, acoustic, singer/songwriter . . . well, just about everything, even a little rap (but not explicit/vulgar)

pm with PIN for invite - tell me your tunes.
    Last edited by DocDRM; 04-16-12 at 08:15 PM. Reason: oops
    04-16-12 08:14 PM
    I put this suggestion on the beta forum but this site gets more hits, and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

When a contact leaves or is no longer subscribed you lose there songs. As a result your own play lists need to be adjusted. Many times the same or SIMILAR song is available via another contact you already have. The app should either automatically sub the songs or at the very least prompt you to say it found a similar version - would you like to replace it?

With people coming and going frequently the above example happens A LOT! The suggestion I made would go along way to making the app more enjoyable for those paying users.
    Good ideas. Automatic computer driven substitution is more of a iTunes genius feature so I definitely like the idea of the prompt. BBM music is all about social music. Go interact with your new contacts, you'll find the song you are looking for and probably discover a boatload of other cool tracks.
    04-22-12 03:58 PM
    Anyone notice in the most recent update of bbm music, the bbm music icon is no longer the album cover? What happened? That was my favourite part!
    05-01-12 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD