Anyone know how to show music, such as the title of a song and year, as a displayed status on Blackberry Messenger? I have a few friends that have statuses that have a music note icon and it says, "Brian is listening to Fix You - Coldplay (2005)" I have the box checked that says, "show what I'm listening to" but I want to know how to actually have a "music" status.. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    03-24-10 12:48 PM
    Anyone know how to show music, such as the title of a song and year, as a displayed status on Blackberry Messenger? I have a few friends that have statuses that have a music note icon and it says, "Brian is listening to Fix You - Coldplay (2005)" I have the box checked that says, "show what I'm listening to" but I want to know how to actually have a "music" status.. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Ummm 'Show what I'm listening to' does exactly that, unless I am misunderstanding you.
    03-24-10 01:01 PM
    That's the problem. It's not working for me even though the music status box is selected.
    03-29-10 11:04 AM
    It's very similar to FoxyTunes for Firefox. It will show only what music is playing while the media player is on.
    03-29-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD