So I go to my Downloads folder on my Bold 9000 (ready for an upgrade, but I don't want to get locked into another contract yet), and I noticed I have a BBM Music icon all of a sudden.
    The icon leads me to the BlackBerry App World to download BBM Music.

Is this new or am I just late to notice this?
    11-29-11 08:27 PM
    11-29-11 09:32 PM
    Considering how much people were crying for it when it was still in beta, and how RIM is always lambasted for sub par marketing why don't you just acknowledge that they trying to live up to expectations and give it a try if you want or give it a miss if you are not interested?
    It is the norm to market the living daylights out of anything nowadays (and berries come with BBM pre-installed) BBM Music is just the next bit. It is after all an in-house app.
    11-30-11 05:57 AM
    Considering how much people were crying for it when it was still in beta, and how RIM is always lambasted for sub par marketing why don't you just acknowledge that they trying to live up to expectations and give it a try if you want or give it a miss if you are not interested?
    It is the norm to market the living daylights out of anything nowadays (and berries come with BBM pre-installed) BBM Music is just the next bit. It is after all an in-house app.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I am happy they are pushing things like this onto our devices just for the sake of the masses knowing it is readily there and available, it was just the amount of surprise I had when I entered my Downloads folder and seeing that interesting little icon floating about.

Although I must say due to the limited memory I have, BBM Music will have to wait just a little while longer until I get my hands on a secondhand BB6 or BB7 device.
    11-30-11 09:46 AM
    Remember also that you get a month free trial with that after which the cost is $5.00 per month.
    11-30-11 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD