This is more of a general question. Did anyone else on AT&T suddenly find BBM Music on their homescreen this morning? Especially if you didn't already have it?

I did. It's just a browser link icon that sends you to App World to download it.

Personally, I don't use BBM, and I certainly couldn't care less about sharing any "playlists" (I'm an "album" guy, myself) or anything else music related with anyone.

So, now I have another service book pushed icon that I have to hide. And re-hide with the 20 other icons I don't use after any subsequent OS update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-11 09:50 AM
    Yep, Just check & its there. Could be that AT&T will get a % from RIM.
    11-22-11 10:14 AM
    Me too. It was there last night for me, about 6:00 pm. AT&T Music app icon was pushed again earlier in the day also.

Considering BBM Music, though.
    11-22-11 10:17 AM
    Glad to see RIM is getting some sort of show of love from a carrier... especially ATT...
    Jake2826 likes this.
    11-22-11 10:59 AM
    I did a battery pull last night and then it appeared. I just hid the icon.
    11-22-11 11:16 AM
    Don't worry you guys, it's not just AT&T that's doing it, Verizon is as well. Found it sitting in my media tray the other day. To the unused apps folder it goes.
    11-22-11 11:29 AM
    noticed that a few days ago, i was kind of wondering what the deal was since i didn't remember downloading it.
    11-22-11 11:58 AM
    It's always been done with Facebook, Twitter and others. It's a good thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-11 12:07 PM
    Click the link and give it a shot! You might be suprised!
    11-22-11 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD