Is it only for the US ? If It is that kinda sucks.
    11-11-11 10:29 PM
    US, Canada, Australia i guess... once again not for the UAE...
    11-12-11 12:35 AM
    Not a good night to be a UK onlooker... deprived of BB Music AND Madden all in one night...
    11-12-11 05:00 AM
    I'm the US and had the same problem. A very clever member found a fix for those of us in the USA with this problem. It may not work for you but, give it a try;

Make sure you have a solid WiFi connection. Turn off (uncheck) your Mobile Network. Wait till the Mobile Network connection clears and try to run BBM Music. Maybe you can get the registration to work. Once registered, turn Mobile Network back on and try it.

Since almost everyone I know in the USA is now on iToy or android, BBMM is almost worthless to me. I have an increasing number of contacts in other countries but BBMM does not work for them. If RIM does not get it published in other countries, I will likely give up on it.

If RIM is looking at BBM usage by country, they better be alarmed at what they are seeing.
    Well you made it this far friend, have a look around in the forum you just posted in. Theres a bunch of people willing to share music with you. Apparently not one is your personal contact! Thing is that doesn't matter..
    11-12-11 07:03 AM
    no platform launches accross the world on day one. its coming.
    11-12-11 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD