I got an invite to BBMM and successfully installed it. I am trying to change my options to allow explicit content, but it asks for a password. I entered my BBID password, but it did not work. Then I changed my BBID password and tried again after rebooting my device. I enter the password, but just get another popup to enter the password again.

How do I fix this?
    09-04-11 02:32 PM
    I found the solution. If you use a device password, you need to temporarily disable it to change BBMM options to allow explicit content. Once you save the settings, you can reenable your device password.
    09-04-11 03:31 PM
    or you can just enter your device pass
    09-04-11 08:25 PM
    or you can just enter your device pass
    That did not work. I had to do a hard reset to clear the popup, since entering my device password just produced another popup asking for the password.

Temporarily disabling the device password allowed me to change the options to allow explicit content. Then I saved the changes and reenabled the device password.
    09-04-11 10:11 PM
    That did not work. I had to do a hard reset to clear the popup, since entering my device password just produced another popup asking for the password.

Temporarily disabling the device password allowed me to change the options to allow explicit content. Then I saved the changes and reenabled the device password.

Actually, entering your device password DOES work. Perhaps you typoed... Obviously it's your device password it wants, if disabling the device password turned off the prompt...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-05-11 02:48 AM
    I'm getting the same issue Laura but i don't use a device password. I've tried hard resets and all that. The closest I have gotten to using the app is logging into my BBID through App World and then opening BBM Music which will give me the "Accessing BBM" screen and it freezes. Any tips?
    09-05-11 07:30 PM
    hey i see that u found the solution on this but my question is how do u get there so i can turn on my explicit content plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz respond fast
    12-22-11 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD