10-11-12 09:53 AM
31 12
tools
    I also receive the cancellation email. I filed a support request via app world a week ago and didn't here back.

Tuesday I fired off an email to a previous email address I had for support and used my new Inc#

I received this response.
    "Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

Our team is aware of the problem and are looking into this issue at this time. I will pend your incident until we receive confirmation of resolution.
    Thank you for your patience in this matter"

No resolve as of yet :s

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com
    08-30-12 02:41 PM
    I tried deleting, and then reinstalling upgrading,still nothing and it won't let me upgrade to premium..very frustrating.
    I'm with Rogers, in Canada and noted that this comes at the end of six months free to Rogers customers. Maybe it has something to do with it? I'm still trying anything to get it to work with no luck and no response from Blackberry...
    Last edited by dgcurrie; 09-02-12 at 01:26 PM.
    09-02-12 12:06 PM
    I spoke with Blackberry support today, all they will say is that they are aware of the issue and that they are working on it.
    09-03-12 12:42 PM
    I too was on the phone with support a couple of times. The last suggestion from them was to factory reset and then try to reinstall bbm music. I wasn't too happy with that suggestion. So, I deleted the app on appworld on my desktop, and then cancelled the subscription as well. I then reinstalled and upgraded to premium with success. I'm happy I have it back, but a little frustrated with Blackberry not coming up with a fix sooner.
    09-07-12 11:13 AM
    Hi there
    Heres what i did i called and got the number for blackberry support as the website was saying my PIN wasnt valid. 18776448405. Was told that they needed to do a 3 way transfer with rogers to get some info and when i called rogers they said they didnt do that.
    Called back blackberry and i wasn't impressed with the support i got,first off they didnt seem to know about this application and was told they were transfering me to a tech that was going to charge me 49.00 to fix it, i was furious told them it was a blackberry app and not third party app desipite the fact that i had a case number and it was probalby in the notes that it was a blackberry app. when they heard that they said i wasnt going to be charged, they in the end after refresh , renew and reinstall..things i had already tried couldnt fix it and that tech support was aware of the issue and were working on fixing the problem.

Like i said not impressed.
    09-09-12 04:01 PM
    I received 3 cancellation emails for the bbm subscription. I did not cancel the subscription. I had gotten the subscription renewal email a couple of hours earlier. I have contacted phone support with no luck and am trying to communicate with email support. They say I have two active subscriptions, one from december and one from february. The account details in bbm music state that my last renewal was february 6, 2012, which is incorrect as I renewed in september. I sure hope it gets figured out.
    10-11-12 09:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD