Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumours about when BBM Music will be available in other countries?

I'm in Australia and am patiently waiting for it. Even if it will be release in Beta.
    10-13-11 03:02 AM
    I'm with you. Beta programs need to be as widely used as possible to ensure any/all quirks are picked up. I have BBM Music and am not entirely sure why it's still in Beta as it's perfect and never freezes etc. The graphics in parts, bearing in mind what music players have developed into need tweaking but that can be done in updates. As an app it does what you can ever expect. The trouble with BBM Music I think is the licensing of the content which has a lot of hurdles to sort (like native laws).
    I also think the integration with BBM is a bit waek for my liking. But well we'll see.
    Last edited by Blackberry_boffin; 10-13-11 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo
    metroside likes this.
    10-13-11 05:39 AM
    The issue with expanding it into different regions may be privacy/copy right agreements. Maybe RIM is still trying to work out the details for that.
    10-13-11 06:12 AM
    Yes and when will it be officially released? wanted to try it before i got rid of my phone.
    10-14-11 11:58 PM
    Not sure, but it sure is one cool app. I am able to find a lot of the obscure stuff I like on it. I was very surprised. I'll be signing up.
    10-15-11 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD