11-17-11 02:15 PM
28 12
tools
    Not me. I really like the free apps and would even pay $10.00 a month for BBM Music. It's the best application I have ever downloaded. Fun to discover all the different music out there. I listen to strangers music selections and wounder to myself what the **** kind of person are you....Lol....its not only entertaining but interesting. Great value!
    11-10-11 11:00 AM
    Not me. I really like the free apps and would even pay $10.00 a month for BBM Music. It's the best application I have ever downloaded. Fun to discover all the different music out there. I listen to strangers music selections and wounder to myself what the **** kind of person are you....Lol....its not only entertaining but interesting. Great value!
    LOL! True!
    11-10-11 02:13 PM
    Even though $5 isn't much money, I don't see the point.

I really like BBM Music and think its an awesome idea but there are other free music services (Pandora, Spotify, Youtube, Slacker, etc...) and I can listen to my own music on my phone for free.

I like the social networking part of BBM Music but paying $5 every month for that is not worth it to me.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Well, i pay $9.99 for slacker premium and love it, i get waaaay more out of it than i did with bbmm. Unlimited songs and a much more extensive song collection.

Where i think RIM dropoed the ball is that they should have allowed you to use music you already own, say, on your sd card. Honestly, that would be a service that rocked and it wouldnt be pirating since, like music used from the puny bbmm library, it would remain in the bbmm app structure and couldnt be downloaded off the phone or copied, etc.

THAT would have been an awesome music bbm social network idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 02:15 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD