Hi There. I have an iPhone 6. On 10.3.3. BBM version 300.0.15.81.

I have not been getting notifications of when I have a new BBM message. I only get a new message when I actually open the app. And it is then time-stamped for when it was sent. For example, I opened BBM now at 11:30pm and had a new message appear that was sent at 2:30pm.

I have my notifications set up so they alert me when I have a new message. Just seems to be a bit buggy. It is opening slower than it usually is.

Anybody else have this problem, either on their BB, iPhone, or Android?
    08-01-17 10:39 PM
    Hey there, the issue seems to be intermittent for a few iphone users - Have you tried deleting the BBM Messenger app and then re-installing? That usually clears out the bugs etc.
    08-02-17 05:38 AM
    Hey there, the issue seems to be intermittent for a few iphone users - Have you tried deleting the BBM Messenger app and then re-installing? That usually clears out the bugs etc.
    No it doesn't. IPhone Bbm is hopeless.
    08-03-17 01:20 PM
    Seems to work great for most users! - Let me know how you get on with that and I can offer a few more things to try if it doesn't fix your issue @bbinburlington

No it doesn't. IPhone Bbm is hopeless.
    08-04-17 04:02 AM
    From what I can gather BlackBerry has given up on BBM for iOS. Notifications have never worked properly on iOS. My wife and virtually my entire family use BBM on iOS and they constantly complain about how intermittent BBM notifications are. I've been complaining about this exact problem on these forums for years.

BBM on Android works great for me and all of my Android BBM contacts, but on iOS it is pretty much useless, which is very unfortunate.
    08-07-17 04:14 PM