My friend has a year old Iphone and she downloaded BBM Enterprise app but it tells her she does not have permission to use BBMe. She deleted BBM, entered her BBID, purchased a subscription yet it won't work. If she uninstalls BBMe and reinstalls it and tries to purchase a subscription again it says she already has one. She is in the states and I am in Canada. We really need this to work. We are stumped. Any ideas?
    05-19-19 11:19 AM
    My friend has a year old Iphone and she downloaded BBM Enterprise app but it tells her she does not have permission to use BBMe. She deleted BBM, entered her BBID, purchased a subscription yet it won't work. If she uninstalls BBMe and reinstalls it and tries to purchase a subscription again it says she already has one. She is in the states and I am in Canada. We really need this to work. We are stumped. Any ideas?
    You might be trying to subscribe with a BBID that has already been used with a full enterprise account, as I've heard this does not work. You need to create a new BBID, see if that works.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 06:07 PM
    Deleted.
    05-19-19 06:08 PM
    Did you create a new BBID for BBMe or use previous? I believe new BBID required.
    05-19-19 06:31 PM
    Yes, she did delete her BBID and got a new one but it did not help.
    05-19-19 08:07 PM
    @Denis Fedotenko

Posted via CB10
    05-19-19 08:09 PM
    My friend just received a message from BlackBerry saying that the app for IPhone personal subscriptions is still in the process of being released. Hopefully before the end of the month it is available.
    05-20-19 10:28 AM
    Thanks Ben!
    05-20-19 10:31 AM
    Actually, she looked at a thread from April 20th so I think she is confused. Is the app working now for Iphones?
    05-20-19 10:38 AM
    Actually, she looked at a thread from April 20th so I think she is confused. Is the app working now for Iphones?
    It's supposed to be working now. Maybe uninstall the app, re-install then create a new BBID when at the sign in screen and use this to sign in. That should work.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-19 10:42 AM
    Ok, we will try that. I hope it works as I know she is getting tired of installing and uninstalling it. I will let you know. Thanks for your help.
    05-20-19 11:19 AM
    Ok, we will try that. I hope it works as I know she is getting tired of installing and uninstalling it. I will let you know. Thanks for your help.
    I’m using on iOS and have been since beginning. Contact BB support or @Denis Fedotenko
    05-20-19 01:10 PM
    We started over again and it works great! We both had tears of joy! Thank you for your help. Thank you BlackBerry for making BBMe available to consumers.
    05-20-19 02:39 PM