If it wasnt for group lists I probably would have no need for BBM over another IM but im a canuck and want to support my boys so they really need to fix this issue before I lose patience and go back to using something else.

ISSUE: Group lists are ridiculously useless at the moment, the items in the list have this weird fade so that it is impossible to actually read the list in list view! See photo for clarity. The other big problem is that the list view is dominated by the Filter and Sort fields at the top which takes up half the screen on my iPhone 4S.

GROUP LISTS on BBM for iOS-photo.png

As you can see from the screenshot, the items fade away almost in a comical way. What good is a collaborative list if you cant even use it as its intended?

So the big question is: Does anyone else notice this as a problem and are there any BB insiders reading this that could give me an update on the issue im mentioning?
    10-29-13 11:18 AM
    It looks like you have discovered a bug. It doesn't do this (not exactly) on a BB10.
    You could check here and/or report it to BlackBerry.
    BBM for iPhone - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I share BBM lists with my three kids. Two of them have a 4s and the other a 5. All on iOS7. I will have a look tonight to see if they experience the same.
    They haven't had any complaints, at all, about BBM for iOS. They got it last Tuesday.
    10-29-13 12:39 PM
    Looks like someone made an oops in the math for calculating screen width or text width. It shouldn't fade out until the very edge of the screen - the Cascades version of an ellipsis, letting you know that there is more text to the right.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-29-13 12:41 PM
    font size should fix that.
    All my fonts are large and my lists fade as well. Got to make it smaller.
    I don't so I just get used to the fade.
    10-29-13 12:55 PM
    font size should fix that.
    All my fonts are large and my lists fade as well. Got to make it smaller.
    I don't so I just get used to the fade.
    I don't think font size is the problem, although the OP is using quite a large setting.
    Prior to my reply (above) I changed my Z10 font to 16 and the text in the list still went to the far right of the screen before fading out. It shouldn't fade out half way across the screen.
    10-29-13 01:04 PM
    I reduced the font size but no noticeable change in the fading.

Another problem I discovered the hard way is that the delete list button is very sensitive and there's no confirmation! Yup, my finger landed accidentally on the trash can icon and I tried to move my finger off it before releasing but no luck and no confirmation alert either. Poof, there goes my hard to read list of things to-do.

I'm not having a good day.
    Last edited by oceandigital; 10-29-13 at 04:46 PM.
    10-29-13 02:32 PM
    Bump. Anyone else seen this?
    11-02-13 12:17 PM
    Bump. Anyone else seen this?
    I just check it on my daughters iPhone 4S. It appears to have the same problem as yours. She has the device font height set in the middle of the font slide bar.
    11-02-13 01:11 PM
    Submit this to blackberry. They have a feedback section in the app. And also send them the link to this thread on twitter @bbm

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 02:20 PM
    I did both. They responded with an email that just said:

"We have read your concern regarding the BBM application feature. We will be notating this as a feedback and look at it for possible future update."

It would have been more helpful if they said:

"OMG, that's messed up, we'll fix it right away!"
    11-03-13 07:51 AM
    It looks like you have discovered a bug. It doesn't do this (not exactly) on a BB10.
    You could check here and/or report it to BlackBerry.
    BBM for iPhone - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

I share BBM lists with my three kids. Two of them have a 4s and the other a 5. All on iOS7. I will have a look tonight to see if they experience the same.
    They haven't had any complaints, at all, about BBM for iOS. They got it last Tuesday.
    Just an FYI, the BlackBerry Support forums you link are not an official way to report things to BlackBerry. You merely shift it to those of us who choose to help people over there.
    02-25-14 02:24 PM