I've a new BlackBerry ID, confirmed and everything. I downloaded BBM (I guess the consumer side) from the app store and when I go to login it says that it doesn't recognize the user ID. This is crazy. BBM has never been 'simple', always something going on. How come I can't login? I've confirmed the user ID, the password; everything on the BlackBerry ID website. All is well there. This problem is on my iPhone 7 Plus... Thank you for your help!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-18 02:55 PM
    I believe the iPhone prefers a login with a phone number.
    01-03-18 03:04 PM
    I've a new BlackBerry ID, confirmed and everything. I downloaded BBM (I guess the consumer side) from the app store and when I go to login it says that it doesn't recognize the user ID. This is crazy. BBM has never been 'simple', always something going on. How come I can't login? I've confirmed the user ID, the password; everything on the BlackBerry ID website. All is well there. This problem is on my iPhone 7 Plus... Thank you for your help!

Posted via CB10
    You'll need to confirm the email id on the email you'll recieve from EMTEK once you sign up for a new account on the BBM app on your iPhone. That's the new procedure since Emtek is now the owner of consumer BBM.

What you've done with the BBID website will only allow you to use the BBID on BB OS/BB10 BBM and not iOS/Android BBM.
    01-06-18 07:46 AM