I can not get the BBM shared calendar to integrate with the iOS7 calendar. I shared several calendar events in BBM to my wife's iOS7 and she can see them in the BBM app but they are not populating on the iOS7 calendar.
    The BBM app permissions in iOS7 shows that the app has permissions to the calendar. Does anyone else have this issue or can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks for you help.
    10-24-13 08:48 AM
    I don't know but have you updated the BBM on iOS? There was an update that might help with this?
    10-24-13 12:24 PM
    I would definitely like to see this happen soon. My wife and I (she iPhone 4s, me Z10) are already sharing lists through BBM, but I was a little disappointed to see that it did not integrate the shared calendar on her 4s the way it does on my Z10.
    11-24-13 08:24 AM
    I have the same issue with my Z10 and my wife's IPHONE 4

Work around :Try this

Have your wife resend the invitation to her self
    Once she gets the invite IOS 7will let her add it to her calendars

I found this works for email calendar invites .

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    11-24-13 08:39 AM
    She is not on iOS7 on her 4s, and says she does not plan on updating to it on that phone. She has friends her told her don't bother.
    I guess (hope) it comes with an updated BBM for her phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 08:48 AM
    She is not on iOS7 on her 4s, and says she does not plan on updating to it on that phone. She has friends her told her don't bother.
    I guess (hope) it comes with an updated BBM for her phone.

Posted via CB10
    The above work around procedure Should work for her IOS6.

11-24-13 09:00 AM
    Good tip, thanks. I think that is for when you share a Calendar event directly with a BBM contact, right? I don't think it applies to a Group shared calendar though, or am I still confused? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 09:16 AM
    Good tip, thanks. I think that is for when you share a Calendar event directly with a BBM contact, right? I don't think it applies to a Group shared calendar though, or am I still confused? Lol

Posted via CB10
    You maybe right
    Haven't tried this thru BBM group shared calendars, the two issues maybe related.

I know that thru the regular calendar invite, when sent to IOS phone they can't be added to their calendar. Unless they resend that invite back to them selves

However if my wife sends me a calendar invite to an event from her IOS. I can added it to my calendar

So I am not sure if the issue is with IOS and how it treats the calendar data or if it's BlackBerry 10 data issue that is missing information that IOS needs

The BBM group calendar maybe a different issue all together..

11-24-13 09:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well I can't speak for individual contacts but for groups I can confirm that it updated the calendars of all the people in the group. There were 2 Z10s, an S4 and iPhone5 on iOS7.
    We were all actually commenting on how fantastic groups are on BBM.
    Calendar events worked beautifully and the lists were fantastic.

I was actually going to suggest that you might try creating a group with your wife and adding the calendar events that way

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    11-24-13 10:03 AM
    Doesn't seem to work on iphones. Androids, BB10 and BBOS show up fine.

Anyone got it working on IOS?
    01-03-14 12:33 PM
    That's the beauty of an iPhone it is very fragmented. That's how it is supposed to be isn't it?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 12:39 PM
    Actually it finally synced on iPhone!

Don't know what I did to make it happen though, if it was just slow in syncing or because I showed all of my calendars.

Attachment 235711
    01-03-14 02:02 PM
    Actually it finally synced on iPhone!

Don't know what I did to make it happen though, if it was just slow in syncing or because I showed all of my calendars.

You have to show all calendar.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=9605856

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 12:01 AM
    One improvement I would like to suggest for the sharing of calendar events is to allow the other party to change the time & add comments or notes. Then it would be great. I wouldn't know if my contact is available on that date & time unless he tells me. If something turns up he could just reschedule directly from there.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 01:42 AM