I subscribed to BBM Enterprise today, and after it's installation, I came across an option of signing into the app using the existing BBM details (Emtek); assumed all my contacts/groups on BBM (Consumer) will transferred to BBM Enterprise automatically, and so I signed in using the existing details. Much to my surprise, none of the contacts/groups show up on BBM enterprise.

Any suggestions on how to transfer the contacts/groups to BBMe, cause I'd hate to have them added manually.
    05-20-19 03:48 AM
    I subscribed to BBM Enterprise today, and after it's installation, I came across an option of signing into the app using the existing BBM details (Emtek); assumed all my contacts/groups on BBM (Consumer) will transferred to BBM Enterprise automatically, and so I signed in using the existing details. Much to my surprise, none of the contacts/groups show up on BBM enterprise.

Any suggestions on how to transfer the contacts/groups to BBMe, cause I'd hate to have them added manually.
    I don't think this is an option. But the thing is, all of your contacts will have to switch to BBMe as well, so kinda pointless to switch them over.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-19 05:10 AM