I imagine that the servers never have access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.

Is this assumption correct?
    05-31-18 11:29 AM
    I know law enforcement has in the past gotten warrants for BBM messages... wasn't really clear if they accessed an archive or read them all live or if they could access them all remotely on the devices with BlackBerry's help. But my guess is there is some level of logging going on for a short period of time.

But who knows what Emtek is doing these days.... good marketing company would save them, scan them and use any key words to feed you ads or channels.
    05-31-18 11:54 AM
    I know law enforcement has in the past gotten warrants for BBM messages... wasn't really clear if they accessed an archive or read them all live or if they could access them all remotely on the devices with BlackBerry's help. But my guess is there is some level of logging going on for a short period of time.

But who knows what Emtek is doing these days.... good marketing company would save them, scan them and use any key words to feed you ads or channels.
    I think Emtek has its own servers in South East Asia....

Posted via CB10
    06-03-18 04:12 AM