Hi all,

Since I have not kept up with the latest BBMe Android developments and I am not sufficiently familiar with the matter I thought I would ask the CB Community.

A friend of mine is switching Android phones. She has BBMe installed of phone #1 with, I suspect, a BBID & PW (does one still need such? I am not even sure).

I am unclear as to what is the best way to proceed for her. Should she A) install BBMe on phone #2 , setup a new BBID & PW and presumably get a new PIN, etc. And send out new invitations? Or should she B) try and login to phone #2 with her existing BBID & PW (assuming she can remember/find those)? But she'll get a new PIN, won't she?

Presumably, if she proceeds as in A, she'd be able to use both phones and have two distinct BBM identities.

She doesn't have many contacts/conversations, so that isn't an issue.

Does this make any sense?

I understand those might seem like simplistic questions but I haven't yet been able to find a clear answer

Thanks in advance for your help!
    08-27-19 10:44 AM
    Hi all,

Since I have not kept up with the latest BBMe Android developments and I am not sufficiently familiar with the matter I thought I would ask the CB Community.

A friend of mine is switching Android phones. She has BBMe installed of phone #1 with, I suspect, a BBID & PW (does one still need such? I am not even sure).

I am unclear as to what is the best way to proceed for her. Should she A) install BBMe on phone #2 , setup a new BBID & PW and presumably get a new PIN, etc. And send out new invitations? Or should she B) try and login to phone #2 with her existing BBID & PW (assuming she can remember/find those)? But she'll get a new PIN, won't she?

Presumably, if she proceeds as in A, she'd be able to use both phones and have two distinct BBM identities.

She doesn't have many contacts/conversations, so that isn't an issue.

Does this make any sense?

I understand those might seem like simplistic questions but I haven't yet been able to find a clear answer

Thanks in advance for your help!
    From Android to Android, you just download the app and sign in with the same credentials as before.
    Corbu likes this.
    08-27-19 10:48 AM
    From Android to Android, you just download the app and sign in with the same credentials as before.
    Many thanks, Conite. Much appreciated.

Same credentials being BBID & PW, is that it?

Can she track that info from her present phone #1 ?
    08-27-19 10:50 AM
    She can sync up to 5 devices on the same bbid.
    Corbu likes this.
    08-27-19 11:01 AM