Hi,

For no reason, I was signed out from BBM and sent me a notification to Sign In. I went through the process of signing in with the email address (my BBID since 2010), I get an error message saying - "Your account details or password are incorrect. Please try again". I tried logging into my BBID from the desktop, it went well.

Steps were taken to troubleshoot:

I did 'Forgot password', get a message saying - "Your account details are incorrect".
    I changed the BBID password just to try, now I have a new password but can't sign in.
    Also tried forgot password using the phone number, didn't work. (I don't remember ever giving my phone number to BBM)
    Cleared Data off BBM, Uninstalled and re-installed BBM.
    Submitted ticket at http://help.bbm.com/en/support/tickets/new. Help from CB forums is much appreciated.

Not in hurry for help, as my BBM is dead, but still want it to run on my BlacKBerry KEYone BLACK EDITION.
    Last edited by don_poky; 10-12-17 at 02:49 AM. Reason: update
    10-12-17 02:42 AM
    I'm experiencing the same issue (except I didn't sign out voluntarily)... I've got BBM since 2006 and haven't had any issues before. I can no longer sign in with neither phone # nor email.

Steps taken:
    1. Reset bbid password just in case
    2. Removed the user from BBM enterprise identity admin console as I haven't renewed my subscription.

I'm getting the following error message:
    Incorrect account details or password. Please try again
    - it's not related to the password

Using KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Tried also signing in on my DTEK60, same thing.
    hakdaddy likes this.
    10-12-17 04:23 AM
    You should open a ticket too. Let them know there are more people facing this problem.
    hakdaddy likes this.
    10-12-17 04:28 AM
    I have the same problem. It showed me a message that had to sign in again, which I did not allow on several occasions until finally I could but BBM had erased all the information of my BBM account (contacts, groups, channels, etc ...)
    hakdaddy likes this.
    10-12-17 09:10 AM
    Same.
    hakdaddy likes this.
    10-12-17 09:15 AM
    same here as well
    10-12-17 10:12 AM
    same issue. they need to fix this quick. I'm getting really frustrated.
    10-12-17 10:35 AM
    same
    10-12-17 11:25 AM
    DAMN! This is serious!
    10-12-17 12:19 PM
    I'm experiencing the same issue (except I didn't sign out voluntarily)... I've got BBM since 2006 and haven't had any issues before. .
    Did you forget BBM outage for couple of days? https://www.bbin.in/2011/10/blackber...ndia-and-emea/
    10-12-17 12:24 PM
    No issues for me here. BBM Android working fine on my S8.
    10-12-17 02:59 PM
    BBM just stopped working for me today on my S8+ and heretofore, it has been fine. Will not let me sign in or reset my password. Please fix soon!
    10-12-17 03:47 PM
    Same for me. Happened after my phone updated.
    10-12-17 04:12 PM
    Yes this happened to me last night and I started another thread on it actually. Several others in there have reported the same thing. I was in contact with someone at BBM via email and had an exchange yesterday evening but have not heard anything yet today.
    10-12-17 05:02 PM
    After a reboot of my HTC U11 Android phone a couple hours ago, I tried to open BBM but found I was logged out (?) Same problem as others; I try to login with my email bbid I've had forever and it says "Incorrect account details or password". I know that it's not my password since I verified the email id and password at https://us.blackberry.com/bbid. When I try forgot password in the BBM app it says my email id is "Incorrect account details. Try again." Note that I converted my BB10 ID over to a couple years ago so I don't think it's related to any migration.
    hakdaddy and Anilu7 like this.
    10-12-17 05:27 PM
    I just received an update to Version 3.3.9.119 and I'm now able to sign back in. all my contacts and groups intact. No chat history restored though.
    10-12-17 08:24 PM
    same issue for me and others I know. started a ticket this afternoon. no response yet.
    10-12-17 08:24 PM
    support@bbmtek.com that's the support email
    10-13-17 01:21 AM
    @BBM on Twitter responded.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. We're aware that you're experiencing problems in BBM having suddenly logged out and can't re-login. Can you please give us your PIN here through DM, so we can further investigate this issue. Thanks.
    Waiting for further investigation.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    10-13-17 01:30 AM
    Maybe they got caught up trying to untangle the Android BBID being logged through the backdoor into BB10 Devices? Hope it isn't the case though. And it's a friday in Emtek Land which is kinda holiday day.
    10-13-17 02:48 AM
    They are working, I'm getting DMs from them on Twitter. Asked if I am an enterprise user, OS, etc.
    10-13-17 02:57 AM
    UPDATE:

Thank you for the information. Please help us in investigating your problem by sending your logs using "Report a Problem" feature in your BBM apps, so our engineering team can check thoroughly your problem.
    To do this, follow the steps below.
    1. Open BBM.
    2. Tap the More button (3 stripes).
    3. Tap Report a Problem, and tap again Report a Problem.
    4. Choose Something isn't Working in the category and write your issue in "Write Message" section.
    5. Click Send, choose to send via email, then send it to support@bbmtek.com.
    Thank you for using BBM.
    There is no 3 stripes/dots prior signing into BBM.
    10-13-17 05:05 AM
    Lol. Their support is a Joke.
    312 and hakdaddy like this.
    10-13-17 06:51 AM
    UPDATE:

There is no 3 stripes/dots prior signing into BBM.
    & even if you send them the logs, they'll say update your BBM to the latest version, despite you being on the latest version.

I've been stonewalled on iOS & Android BBM Support so many times, it's just unimaginable.

The problem is down to Indonesian speaking developers/testers. They do not understand english and have asked me if i speak in Indonesian!!

Let's hope these numb skulls somehow figure out the issue.

Tweeting Mathew talbot doesn't help either. I thought it would, but I guess he's just down to charging ridiculous ad rates to advertise on BBM.

I think it's down to a BBID which was earlier used on BB10 devices & being logged into Android BBM now regardless of it being a Priv/Dtek or a Samsung that's giving problems for users like you.
    hakdaddy likes this.
    10-13-17 08:45 AM
    Same problem here on my DTEK 60. Worked perfectly until this morning. I'm guessing that this also means that when I get signed back in that I will have lost all of my chats and pictures too. Awesome.
    10-13-17 11:30 AM
76 123 ...