Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Getting better and better!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails BBM Updates July 28th-166994.jpg  
    enrod87 and Mecca EL like this.
    07-28-16 04:52 PM
    Wonderful, just how do I put my phone number into my ID so that my friends can find me when they download BBM?

07-28-16 07:01 PM
    I am without an android device, but would be curious to see what this new discover page looks like if someone would be willing to post it.

Posted via CB10
    PatelHrishikesh likes this.
    07-28-16 07:27 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Can't find where to add my phone number...

07-29-16 04:00 AM
    Don't seem to have the option for Video chat after this update.
    07-29-16 05:23 AM
    You can't add your phone number to an existing account - it's only for signing up right now it seems
    07-29-16 08:57 AM
    You can't add your phone number to an existing account - it's only for signing up right now it seems
    That's not good? How are my friends going to get in touch with me using BBM?

Then I need to continue using WhatsApp with them.

07-29-16 11:10 AM
    I can't add people using BBM on iphone or android device..

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 12:13 PM
    I can't add people using BBM on iphone or android device..

Posted via CB10
    What is the error message?

07-29-16 09:47 PM
    That's not good? How are my friends going to get in touch with me using BBM?

Then I need to continue using WhatsApp with them.

My assumption is for us existing users, this option will be accessible in the future..

07-30-16 12:21 AM
    My assumption is for us existing users, this option will be accessible in the future..

That's useless then for us +190 million existing users I guess to not have the feature now and how it supposed to work or how we're supposed to communicate with new users if they can't find us through phone numbers and we cannot find them either... I could easily add +10 family members if I could add the phone number to my account. 190 million could double up in a week since the update but only if they did it right...

07-30-16 02:06 AM
    That's useless then for us +190 million existing users I guess to not have the feature now and how it supposed to work or how we're supposed to communicate with new users if they can't find us through phone numbers and we cannot find them either... I could easily add +10 family members if I could add the phone number to my account. 190 million could double up in a week since the update but only if they did it right...

Totally agree with you.

I guess if it is only accessible to new users then we will have to be pro-active in looking for our friends and families.

07-30-16 06:09 AM
    Hey! I have the same issue. I have a Huawei Mate 8 with latest marshmallow update, I had the previous official version of BBM for Android and when I updated to version 3.0.0.18 I didn't get video calling option. I it's strange because a friend of mine that updated the app do has the video calling option but I appear to him as not available for that. I we both are on Android devices over marshmallow. I have uninstalled and reinstall the app, reset, force stop and reinitialize, and but nothing works. The only difference is that we are on different networks, he's with Telcel Mexico and I'm with AT&T Mexico. Could this be the reason? I any suggestions?
    07-30-16 05:37 PM
    Sorry for so many "I" and "ands" misplaced. As you cand understand, I'm not using a BlackBerry device XD
    07-30-16 05:39 PM
    Hey! I have the same issue. I have a Huawei Mate 8 with latest marshmallow update, I had the previous official version of BBM for Android and when I updated to version 3.0.0.18 I didn't get video calling option. I it's strange because a friend of mine that updated the app do has the video calling option but I appear to him as not available for that. I we both are on Android devices over marshmallow. I have uninstalled and reinstall the app, reset, force stop and reinitialize, and but nothing works. The only difference is that we are on different networks, he's with Telcel Mexico and I'm with AT&T Mexico. Could this be the reason? I any suggestions?
    Your chipset is currently not supported. That's why it doesn't show video calls

07-31-16 09:45 AM
    This update has broken the ability of Android (read Priv) ability to use group lists and picture folders. The list and picture folder is still useable by iOS users within a given group, but cannot be accessed by Priv... even when the Priv owner is the group admin.

One more epic failure... in a long line of epic failures... for BBM by god chen and his software super heroes.

Great job chen... NOT!

Blackberry 2016 = Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.
    08-01-16 05:17 PM