Am I losing it or did they remove the ability to see your BBM Group events in the calendar app?
    11-02-18 11:56 AM
    You aren't losing it. Did you upgrade your group in BBM? What type of operating system are you using?
    11-15-18 05:19 PM
    My wife has just had this happen on her Samsung Galaxy S9, although it's not happened on other group users who also have Samsung S9 devices. I've tried deleting and reinstalling BBM, clearing the cache & data for both BBM and the stock Calendar app, but nothing seems to bring it back.

We haven't updated to the new BBM group either...

Would welcome any ideas?
    11-21-18 04:02 PM
    Hi, unfortunetly Blackberry removed calendar and events from BBM.

Message from support:
    " We apologize for your inconvenience. We would like to inform you that the Calender feature in BBM Groups is no longer available. Thank you for your suggestion for our feature development. We'll send it to our related team about it.

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or other issues please feel free to let us know. Your feedback means a lot to us."
    pgg101 likes this.
    11-28-18 12:38 PM
    Hi, unfortunetly Blackberry removed calendar and events from BBM.

Message from support:
    " We apologize for your inconvenience. We would like to inform you that the Calender feature in BBM Groups is no longer available. Thank you for your suggestion for our feature development. We'll send it to our related team about it.

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or other issues please feel free to let us know. Your feedback means a lot to us."
    Anyone have a suggestions for alternatives. I liked being able to make BBM Group calendar events so I could force it to appear for all group members rather than having them to wait and accept the invite. I used them as placeholders and out of town notices.
    11-29-18 11:20 AM
    It looks like they only removed it for Android as my wife still has it on her iPhone. We have not updated the group to the NEW group as I knew that the NEW groups did not have calendar or list functionality and that is the main reason for us to use the group.

As for alternatives, let me know if you find one.
    12-03-18 10:19 AM
    I created a separate shared Google calendar and it works well. I haven't used Google groups yet, but I understand you can link the calendar.

The calendar was one of the main reasons I still have BBM (starting to run out of reasons).
    12-09-18 09:27 AM