Anyone else having problems connecting to BBM Desktop this morning? It was working fine yesterday, and this morning I can't get past the barcode screen. Please post if you are seeing the same.

Also want to comment that the "send location" feature isn't working correctly again after getting fixed. The location is correct but the map view is missing in the chat. I notified BBM about it and they sent back several nearly unintelligible and incoherent email replies. Hopefully that feature will get fixed soon.
    11-13-18 07:53 AM
    Same thing with BBM desktop here.
    11-13-18 08:04 AM
    Same thing with BBM desktop here.
    Thanks for the reply. I've reported it to bbmtek via email and I will post their response. But don't get your hopes up about an explanation...
    11-13-18 08:13 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I've reported it to bbmtek via email and I will post their response. But don't get your hopes up about an explanation...
    Support doesn't seem to be one of their strong points.
    11-13-18 08:14 AM
    BBM Desktop working again. Response from bbmtek: "We apologize for your inconvenience. Could you please try to logout from BBM Desktop from your phone and then try to scan again the barcode on your desktop? And please make sure that you have a strong and stable internet network when you are using BBM."

No comment on the map view being missing from the chats.
    mcelotto likes this.
    11-13-18 10:28 AM
    BBM Desktop seems to be malfunctioning today. Very slow, not displaying current msgs, msgs that were showing have disappeared. Anyone else experiencing issues with BBM Desktop this morning?
    01-29-19 08:40 AM