I have a BBM account associated on my Blackberry passport and I have a BBM account on my Android Oneplus3T.
    Now I just got on my KEY2 fully and I tried to activate BBM but I used my phone Number which I thought was associated with the Passport. Then I removed it and started over trying to use my email I used for android. That was not working, saying "invalid password or email" so I just went with the phone number again.

So now I have literally three BBM accounts it seems cause I can MSG each of my phones with any phone. Very confusing and annoying! I would like to used my android account that is still working on my Oneplus3T but not sure how to do that.

Any help appreciated
    02-17-19 10:47 PM
    I have a BBM account associated on my Blackberry passport and I have a BBM account on my Android Oneplus3T.
    Now I just got on my KEY2 fully and I tried to activate BBM but I used my phone Number which I thought was associated with the Passport. Then I removed it and started over trying to use my email I used for android. That was not working, saying "invalid password or email" so I just went with the phone number again.

So now I have literally three BBM accounts it seems cause I can MSG each of my phones with any phone. Very confusing and annoying! I would like to used my android account that is still working on my Oneplus3T but not sure how to do that.

Any help appreciated
    Just confirm your credentials on the OnePlus. If you use those, your KEY² will activate and your Oneplus will deactivate.
    02-17-19 10:59 PM
    Just confirm your credentials on the OnePlus. If you use those, your KEY² will activate and your Oneplus will deactivate.
    Like I said I did try and it said "invalid password or email" and I know it's right. I guess I could just try "forgot password" option and make a new password.
    02-17-19 11:01 PM
    Nope that didn't work. I chose delete the account so maybe I deleted it but if I did it's still working on my Oneplus3T and my Passport.
    Why can't this work as easily as telegram?
    02-17-19 11:08 PM
    Nope that didn't work. I chose delete the account so maybe I deleted it but if I did it's still working on my Oneplus3T and my Passport.
    Why can't this work as easily as telegram?
    You have the same credentials on the Passport and OnePlus? That's impossible - only one can work at a time.

Telegram allows multiple clients. BBM only allows one client per account.
    02-17-19 11:10 PM
    You have the same credentials on the Passport and OnePlus? That's impossible - only one can work at a time.
    Think that's why I said I now have three accounts. Ugh!
    02-17-19 11:11 PM
    Think that's why I said I now have three accounts. Ugh!
    You are confusing me. You previously said your account (singular) is still working on your OnePlus and Passport.
    02-17-19 11:12 PM
    You are confusing me. You previously said your account (singular) is still working on your OnePlus and Passport.
    No I did not say that
    I can't seem to get the one from my Oneplus3T logged into on my KEY2
    02-17-19 11:13 PM
    I literally have no problems with anything else or other App but BBM. Go figure. Piece of ****!
    02-17-19 11:16 PM
    No I did not say that
    "maybe I deleted it but if I did it's still working on my Oneplus3T and my Passport. "

OK. Let's start again. Let's ignore the KEY² for now.

1) You have a Passport with one BBM account (your Passport BBID credentials).

2) You have a OnePlus with a NEW/Separate BBM account, and can actively send and receive messages between the two devices.

So far so good.
    02-17-19 11:17 PM
    "maybe I deleted it but if I did it's still working on my Oneplus3T and my Passport. "

OK. Let's start again. Let's ignore the KEY² for now.

1) You have a Passport with one BBM account (your Passport BBID).

2) You have a OnePlus with a NEW/Separate BBM account, and can actively send and receive messages between the two devices.

So far so good.
    Yes
    02-17-19 11:18 PM
    Yes
    OK.

On your OnePlus, go to BBM settings, and select Account. What is on the top line?
    rarsen likes this.
    02-17-19 11:21 PM
    OK.

On your OnePlus, go to BBM settings, and select Account. What is on the top line?
    My email
    02-17-19 11:22 PM
    My email
    OK. Then that is your Android account login.

If you type that in on your KEY² (not a phone number), it will move that account.
    rarsen likes this.
    02-17-19 11:24 PM
    OK. Then that is your Android account login.

If you type that in on your KEY² (not a phone number), it will move that account.
    It doesn't work I get the "invalid email or password" message.

OK so when I looked on my Oneplus3T where you said I saw a Password option so I clicked it. It let me change my password for that email so I did. Then it said welcome back and logged me out of that particular account lol. Arrgh!

So I try and log back in with that email and password but it again says "invalid email or password", but it does ask for a phone number so I guess I have a new android BBM that is associated with my phone number instead of my email. Very confusing stuff.
    02-17-19 11:29 PM
    Seems BBM does not want to use an email.
    02-17-19 11:31 PM
    Seems BBM does not want to use an email.
    Several of my android BBM accounts work with an email - but they must be email addresses never associated with prior or current BB10 BBM accounts.

Or, prior BB10 BBM email addresses that were migrated during the short window of opportunity.
    rarsen likes this.
    02-17-19 11:36 PM
    When I try to log back into BBM on the Oneplus3T using my email it fails so then I chose "forgot password" option and I get this nowBBM accounts MIXED problems-img_20190218_0035261.jpeg
    02-17-19 11:37 PM
    Several of my accounts work with an email - but they must be email addresses never associated with prior or current BB10 BBM accounts.

Or, prior BB10 BBM email addresses that were migrated during the short window of opportunity.
    I'm just going to call it a day and accept that I have a new BBM for android associated with my phone number. Not a huge deal I guess. Very frustrating though
    02-17-19 11:38 PM
    Thank you @conite for trying to help.
    rarsen likes this.
    02-17-19 11:44 PM
    I have to do this every time I get a new phone, because it is literally the only time I need to remember it! Lost password path is fairly quick and easy...use your oldest account and login with old email or old phone number if it's updated
    02-20-19 03:58 AM