Do you know if bbm android is having some problems. I have been msg'ing people on BBM who are on android but I have had no reply from them at all.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 08:34 PM
    As a BBM on Android user, on two devices, I've had no issues communicating with other platforms.
    02-27-15 01:00 AM
    I have a Bold 9930, and still love it. I needed a tablet and got a Lenovo TAB S8-50.
    It's a decent tablet, but when I downloaded BBM and BlackBerry Blend from the Playstore. Both are incompatible with the tablet or my phone's system. Great.
    Since my phone is running BlackBerry system 7.0, and my tablet is an 8 inch Android running 4.4.2 then nothing is compatible. Wow! All I need to do is scrap one or both to get compatible.
    BlackBerry really needs to realize someone running this newer version of Android will have 8 inch tablets. They don't have a response for this either. I thought the point of BBM for iOS and Android was to make it usable on other systems.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-15 10:23 PM
    I have a Bold 9930, and still love it. I needed a tablet and got a Lenovo TAB S8-50.
    It's a decent tablet, but when I downloaded BBM and BlackBerry Blend from the Playstore. Both are incompatible with the tablet or my phone's system. Great.
    Since my phone is running BlackBerry system 7.0, and my tablet is an 8 inch Android running 4.4.2 then nothing is compatible. Wow! All I need to do is scrap one or both to get compatible.
    BlackBerry really needs to realize someone running this newer version of Android will have 8 inch tablets. They don't have a response for this either. I thought the point of BBM for iOS and Android was to make it usable on other systems.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    To get Blend to work and it says this in the footnote, you need a BlackBerry OS10 device running 10.3
    03-19-15 06:48 AM