07-13-15 09:03 PM
123 ... 2345
tools
    It worked when I had ST. Just make sure you download the app without ATT sim card.

Sent from my U9200E using CB Forums mobile app
    OK great that's what I was looking for! Now just away to get around throttling....hmm

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 08:20 PM
    New leak = new challenges
    Where did the advance MMS set up screen moved to with leak .537? Any idea?

Posted via CB10
    This is what I need to know. Where has this screen gone? I cannot find anywhere to input MMS settings now. Any solutions yet?
    01-10-14 03:48 PM
    Different leak? It's possible the carrier configuration and whatever for that version simply doesn't allow editable mms.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 05:28 PM
    Nothing to do with the carrier. Went back to older leak, same phone & same SIM, found the screen and changed settings. Might come back to .537

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    01-12-14 10:01 PM
    I was meaning the carrier setting in the OS, not carrier-side settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:39 PM
    Got a suggestion to try getting to the MMS settings screen with out a SIM. Tried it, got the screen, made the changes and it worked after I put my SIM back in the phone

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    01-18-14 08:12 PM
    unkl_e, Thanks so much for that help. Worked like a charm for me too. Started up without a SIM, the correct screen appeared, I put in the settings mentioned earlier for the ATT LTE SIM and it works like a charm. However, once I started my Q10 back up with the ST SIM, I had to go back into escreen and put the tfdata APN into the correct box. Seems it reset back to the default when I started the phone without a SIM inserted.

I'd also like to thank all of you guys from this thread. Being on ST with a blackberry isn't easy, but definitely doable with dedicated people like those helping in this thread.
    Last edited by bk194; 01-21-14 at 12:39 PM.
    01-21-14 12:12 PM
    Does anyone with the lte sim card have to press ps attach in order to get data after a restart or toggling airplane mode?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 05:13 PM
    Does anyone with the lte sim card have to press ps attach in order to get data after a restart or toggling airplane mode?

Posted via CB10
    Ooops. I am afraid you are screwed. Has nothing to do with the carrier. Search for my threads and posts about the PS Attached.

Mine fixed itself after 3 weeks somehow, but for many ppl it never did.
    Last edited by pkcable; 01-29-14 at 09:08 PM.
    01-21-14 07:53 PM
    Ooops. I am afraid you are screwed. Has nothing to do with the carrier. Search for my threads and posts about the PS Attached.

//Some forum moderators are like communist
    First off. Thanks for all the help and info you provide in these forums djsvetljo

So I have a brand new out of the box Z10. I have a brand new sim card from straight talk (at&t) Would you suggest booting the phone up for the first time with or without the sim card in it?

Or should I boot up without sim, install updated 10.2.1055 and then boot with that?
    01-21-14 10:04 PM

//Some forum moderators are like communist
    Huh. Wonder if the sim has anything to do with it because I got the old sim from a st phone and it was fine but 3 days after I got the lte sim it just stopped. Some people's old Sims automatically updated to lte abilities with no problem, and I bought a family member a z10 and not a problem with the lte sim. Maybe I'll try installing a leak sans sim, and configure after the initial setup update download because that could have something to do with it.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:12 PM
    First off. Thanks for all the help and info you provide in these forums djsvetljo

So I have a brand new out of the box Z10. I have a brand new sim card from straight talk (at&t) Would you suggest booting the phone up for the first time with or without the sim card in it?

Or should I boot up without sim, install updated 10.2.1055 and then boot with that?
    I would suggest install leak and do initial setup without sim in it. I did this for a relative's phone and had not problems at all. Once phone is done setting up and on the normal operating screens then turn it off, put the sim in, and then do the apn etc. The initial update that it does from setup depending on the sim might be what causes some problems.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:14 PM
    Just found the solution online, to go into 3gpp>gcf>and toggle ps+cs and reboot. No issues now! Should have just searched in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:32 PM
    I cannot get data working grrrr. Running 10.2.1055. Entered tfdata in the escreen. Why am I not getting data?
    01-25-14 02:24 PM
    I cannot get data working grrrr. Running 10.2.1055. Entered tfdata in the escreen. Why am I not getting data?
    Have you tried ps attach in the escreen? And is the apn staying?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 10:12 AM
    Have you tried ps attach in the escreen? And is the apn staying?

Posted via CB10
    I'm assuming the APN is staying by checking apn in the mobile carrier settings and it's showing tfdata greyed out.

I have tried the ps attach as well. I hit ps attach but still shows "no" in the ps attached box....
    01-26-14 01:00 PM
    Did you have it working before. 1055? And did you restore from a backup when you installed the leaked OS?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 01:22 PM
    Did you have it working before. 1055? And did you restore from a backup when you installed the leaked OS?

Posted via CB10
    No I have not had data at any point. This is my first z10 and followed your advice to load .1055 before installing the sim card. No I did not restore since it was a brand new phone.
    01-26-14 02:33 PM
    OK. I'm officially no help lol! This one has me truly stumped. Have you tried the sim in other phones if possible? The only other thing would be go into 3gpp>gcf>and toggle ps+cs in the drop down menu like I stated above, close the escreen, and restart (unless you already did this).

Edit: the "gsm server domain" drop down that is.
    01-26-14 06:29 PM
    OK. I'm officially no help lol! This one has me truly stumped. Have you tried the sim in other phones if possible? The only other thing would be go into 3gpp>gcf>and toggle ps+cs in the drop down menu like I stated above, close the escreen, and restart (unless you already did this).

Edit: the "gsm server domain" drop down that is.
    Just tried that as well. No luck.... ugh I have tried everything i can think of in the escreen and still no data. Maybe I'll try a t-mobile sim card and see if that does it.
    01-26-14 10:23 PM
    That's truly baffling. Lastly I suppose you could security wipe, leave the sim in when it sets up and see if that makes a difference. I set mine up sim in and the only thing I had to do was the gcf thing and not a problem now. Could be just a screwy install for no reason. Who knows

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 11:30 PM
    That's truly baffling. Lastly I suppose you could security wipe, leave the sim in when it sets up and see if that makes a difference. I set mine up sim in and the only thing I had to do was the gcf thing and not a problem now. Could be just a screwy install for no reason. Who knows

Posted via CB10
    Worth a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.
    01-27-14 10:10 AM
    unkl_e, Thanks so much for that help. Worked like a charm for me too. Started up without a SIM, the correct screen appeared, I put in the settings mentioned earlier for the ATT LTE SIM and it works like a charm. However, once I started my Q10 back up with the ST SIM, I had to go back into escreen and put the tfdata APN into the correct box. Seems it reset back to the default when I started the phone without a SIM inserted.

I'd also like to thank all of you guys from this thread. Being on ST with a blackberry isn't easy, but definitely doable with dedicated people like those helping in this thread.
    It worked for me as well. I didn't even have to redo the tfdata APN!
    02-20-14 01:50 PM
    @djsvetjo Have you contacted ST and asked them to reset the connection to your number? I read somewhere that it might help.
    04-02-14 11:55 AM
    I still can't send or receive mms...
    Everything else works fine and I tried all of the settings.
    Any solutions?
    05-11-14 01:53 AM
123 ... 2345