01-23-17 04:09 AM
35 12
tools
    Yes, this is the best solution so far. Much better than making backup by BlackBerry Link, which always messd up my contacts......
    But if there is a way ( except Evernote ) to backup the Remember on device? We can not backup the Remember to Outlook Software anymore since the BlackBerry Link have not offer this option to us...Hmm......That's what I do not like......
    You can backup Remember and Contacts and SMS and...with the app "Backup Pro" in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    George_B likes this.
    06-20-14 02:03 AM
    using bb link sync your contacts , then go to your computer , search for contacts ,open that folder and export them in .vcf format to your sd card takes less then 3 min for all you contacts
    10-01-14 06:29 AM
    I was using Q10, made a full recovery and sold my phone. No matter what I have done, there is no way of extracting .BBB file... There are some ways using macro on excel files etc but they don't work on BB10 backup files.

So I got my Q10 back! Do the recovery, get my contacts back too. But still I can't transfer my 1360 local contacts to an email address or whatever! Seems like the only way is selecting one by one and sending via bluetooth to my android device.

RIM! At least add a function where we can do CTRL + A and select all, how hard to do this??

I said they will bankrupt 5 years ago, now they are bankrupting day by day... But I can't believe they keeping their arrogance still. Insisting not to listen users... Damn you rim hope you bankrupt sooner than we thought...
    George_B likes this.
    06-14-15 02:51 PM
    Finally I found an app that's free and can export all my local contacts on .csv or .vcf format.

ContactsImEx

Very simple interface, fast and good.
    06-14-15 03:25 PM
    But still I can't transfer my 1360 local contacts to an email address or whatever! Seems like the only way is selecting one by one and sending via bluetooth to my android device.
    Or you could use an app for that http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59947478

Oops...too slow

Via Pasta CB10
    06-14-15 03:27 PM
    You can use the app "Backup Pro" to transfer your 1,360 contacts to Android. Contact support if you need assistance.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 06:01 AM
    I have had some of the same contacts for about 6 years. It always saved them on card and phone HD. I never lost a one through 4 or 5 BlackBerry phones. Even the ones I don't want. I just backed up on PC. Good idea about the Google if you like Google.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red on 10.3
    07-08-15 07:15 AM
    Open Local contacts
    Click a .vcf record to backup
    Click Select More
    Click all .vcf records to backup
    Click Share contacts
    Click Connect to OneDrive

Now, all your contacts are in the cloud.

 Curve 8520 ~> skipped OS6 ~> skipped OS7 ~>  Z3 (Airtel / STJ100-1 / 10.3.2.2639)
    10-13-15 04:41 PM
    Open Local contacts
    Click a .vcf record to backup
    Click Select More
    Click all .vcf records to backup
    Click Share contacts
    Click Connect to OneDriveor

Now, all your contacts are in the cloud.

 Curve 8520 ~> skipped OS6 ~> skipped OS7 ~>  Z3 (Airtel / STJ100-1 / 10.3.2.2639)
    There is no cloud! Only someone else's computer :-)
    Is that really where one wants their contact list? A bit tangential but, for myself, I value my contacts' privacy and will not knowingly share it. For this reason I use no apps that will data mine my contact list or request access when there should be no need for it. Big strike why I avoid android.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 02:27 PM
    Connect it with ur pc and sync all the data to ur pc with blackberry link software in ur pc and then u can get all ur data even if u hard reset ur phone its easy and simple

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 04:09 AM
35 12