04-04-16 09:43 PM
39 12
tools
    Some other thread said if you are using balance and have signed into balance it will make pics to the work side even if taken from personal side. That was my experience as well. Since unlocking my phone also logs me into work I suppose it won't be easy to save a screenshot to the personal side.

To get it on the personal side I had to email it to my personal email and view it in he hub. I guess from a security standpoint if I had taken a sensitive screenshot and tried to leak it that way there would be a email trail. Not preventative, but least retroactively detectable.

Of course i could have just taken a picture of my screen with a second phone, then what? I would say this whole security rule on screenshots is more of a nuisance than a benefit.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:33 AM
    how to capture screen shot of lock screen?
    08-28-13 11:51 PM
    The workaround has been already explained on the previous page of this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...3/#post8711564
    08-29-13 07:52 AM
    READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOY COMMENT!
    Goodness, it's basic netiquette rules.

Q10 and Canadian all the way!
    08-29-13 08:41 AM
    You know you and Kris are always just rude.

Poetry in Motion
    09-03-13 10:18 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 01:08 AM
    here i show you the steps to take a screen capture on your Z10 and Q10.

push both volume up and volume down at the same time.

Q10 not shown but still works

then check your pictures folder on camera, even if you chose to save to sd card

done

thanks for watching

Thinking about this, I am slightly confused now. I've read in other forums that pressing the volume up and down keys at the same time does a hard reset.

I think the hard reset requires quite a long press of the 2 buttons so does that mean you get a screen shot at the same time?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:45 PM
    Thinking about this, I am slightly confused now. I've read in other forums that pressing the volume up and down keys at the same time does a hard reset.

I think the hard reset requires quite a long press of the 2 buttons so does that mean you get a screen shot at the same time?

Posted via CB10
    Yep. It's a bonus.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 12:41 PM
    Some other thread said if you are using balance and have signed into balance it will make pics to the work side even if taken from personal side. That was my experience as well. Since unlocking my phone also logs me into work I suppose it won't be easy to save a screenshot to the personal side.

To get it on the personal side I had to email it to my personal email and view it in he hub. I guess from a security standpoint if I had taken a sensitive screenshot and tried to leak it that way there would be a email trail. Not preventative, but least retroactively detectable.

Of course i could have just taken a picture of my screen with a second phone, then what? I would say this whole security rule on screenshots is more of a nuisance than a benefit.

Posted via CB10
    Just lock your work side of Balance (tab on the briefcase in the pull down menu). Screenshots will be stored in your personal side then.

BlackBerry 10 How to take Screen Capture with Z10-personal_screencap.png
    Last edited by strongo; 09-15-13 at 07:43 AM.
    sushistew likes this.
    09-15-13 05:33 AM
    I can post a screen shot...if only I knew how.
    02-05-14 12:15 PM
    It works, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:44 AM
    thanks!
    03-06-14 03:29 PM
    Yes the photo is on the Workspace 'side' of the phone as opposed to the Personal. Quite annoying but it is what it is.
    12-09-15 08:41 AM
    This is a good feature while using in burst mode and to take many pictures from the same distance, for example, birthday party when everyone is going to make a picture with the birthday person on the cake.

Nice feature copied by Apple's iOS 8.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-04-16 09:43 PM
39 12