i have a new Z10 but can't sync with my Outlook calender on my laptop. does anyone know when this will be available. crazy that these phones are for business users but i can't sync with my laptop
    yaabeng likes this.
    02-23-13 07:51 PM
    "On the question of a direct sync between Outlook and the BlackBerry Z10 using BlackBerry Link, this is currently in the works and will come in two stages. In the first update, which will be available in the coming weeks, you?ll be able to perform a one way import of your contacts and calendar info from Outlook (on Windows PCs) to your BlackBerry Z10. Shortly thereafter, a second update will give you full two-way USB sync of your personal information with computer applications such as Outlook

We understand the importance of this, and we are doing our best to deliver this capability to you.

Source: http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/...zation-update/

Posted from my Z10.
    02-23-13 08:18 PM
    This in ridiculous. Why release a smartphone that can't sync with Outlook?

I just used Link to transfer everything to my Z10. For some reason, my calendar is now full with a mishmash of past events transferred to this year. I am going to try to wipe out the existing entries and re-import from Outlook, but given my disappointment with the email I really don't see what all the excitement is about.
    berryromancewriter likes this.
    03-23-13 05:29 PM
    A couple of years ago I had a hard time finding a way for Outlook sync to work with Android, maybe some of them do it now.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 03:57 AM
    in the interim, why don't you just use outlook connector tto sync your outlook calendar to outlook.com. then add the outlook.com account to your device?

That will allow for two way, over the air sync.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-25-13 01:08 PM
    Some people prefer to keep their data out of the cloud and local.
    03-26-13 12:08 AM
    Regarding Google Calendar:
    In SETUP > Accounts > calDEV:

Enter your Gmail account and password
    in server: www. google. com (no spaces)
    set the sync interval from 15 minutes up (as required)

The Z10 native calendar will pickup all your accounts, but, if you have a primary Gmail account calendar.
    it is best (in the PC) 'copy' all the data on sub-calendars to the primary account calendar
    03-30-13 09:26 PM
    Ref android outlook sync..

Years ago I tried one of those android lead balloons. At the time, the only way I found to do that was with companionlink.

One of the reasons I went back to be. Fortunatly, looks like we will have that ability soon...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:25 PM
    Hello BB Addicts,

Tip, When transfering older BB phone Calender to Z, Please before you start the transfer...... If you have Not Sync your Old phone with your main email account, Please do so.. That way your calendar info will be transferred ( works for gmail,yahoo mail, att mail that I know as I have used all three and they work).
    This will ensure your old calendar from your old phone get moved to the Z, again you have to Sync the old phone beforehand.. I say this to save you the long way to get your old calendar transferred.
    There are 3 third (party pc software applications, one of which is Free, the other 2 $25, and $40 but will get your calendar from your backed up old phone backed up file.. Which is a (*.bbb) file which if you did not know this, it is a Mac file, that is if your using BB Desk Manager 7.1 version. These software applications mentioned above will get all of your data converted for you, if you need that.. beside the Calendar.
    Your Gmail, ATT, Yahoo account when you log into, will tell you how to Import/Export for the Calendar, etc.
    Hope this helps.

Enjoy,
    Ric
    04-09-13 11:33 AM
    How do I get the calendar to show birthdays that I've manually entered from the built in contacts? This was automatically done on the 9900. I prefer to keep my contacts and info local and do not want to use an external service. Q10 with 10.2.0.429
    01-02-14 06:51 PM
    How do I get the calendar to show birthdays that I've manually entered from the built in contacts? This was automatically done on the 9900. I prefer to keep my contacts and info local and do not want to use an external service. Q10 with 10.2.0.429
    I also want to know ^.

+ which version of Link syncs the device calendar entries with outlook. Mine does PC --> device but not vice versa.

Haven't upgraded to 10.2 till now because I'll lose my calendar.

CB10 @ Q5
    01-14-14 01:51 PM
    I should be able to (we should be able to) perform sync Of calendars without needing outlook.com address just like the legacy devices. As a self employed individual I'm not in the mood to change stationary etc. I miss that part of my os7 device. Plug it in, perform two wag calendar sync unplug. Everything is now so complicated

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    05-06-14 10:42 AM
    please help my q10 keeps on losing all my appointments they disappear . thanks for any help.
    05-12-14 02:34 PM