08-12-17 09:37 AM
392 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    I am not that up to date with what is planned or currently in, so some of these may already be duplicates. That's my caveat!

1. Client side email filtering, like we had on BBOS7
    2. Ability to customize which Hub accounts display new messages on the lock screen.
    3. Ability to customize toasts, so that we have the option to show x lines of the message.
    4. Controls on the toasts - like Mark as Read, Delete, Reply, etc.
    5. When bringing up a contact, options to copy phone number, email, address, etc.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:12 AM
    PlayBook style brightness controls. Also on screen lock, restart etc. Again much like PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:31 AM
    Auto bedside mode!!!!!! I miss that so much
    08-01-14 12:35 AM
    ?Allow lock screen message to be longer.
    ?Let user set any time frame (snooze, calendar events, reminders, etc) to any time the user inputs from keyboard. Sometimes 5 minute or 15 minute intervals just are not convenient.
    ?bring back the hide function so can hide icons
    ? occasionally the music app opens when my device connects to my trucks bluetooth. It shouldn't. This should be fixed.
    ? better connection with BlackBerry Link. New version of Link would be nice too!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:43 AM
    ?Allow lock screen message to be longer.
    ?Let user set any time frame (snooze, calendar events, reminders, etc) to any time the user inputs from keyboard. Sometimes 5 minute or 15 minute intervals just are not convenient.
    ?bring back the hide function so can hide icons
    ? occasionally the music app opens when my device connects to my trucks bluetooth. It shouldn't. This should be fixed.
    ? better connection with BlackBerry Link. New version of Link would be nice too!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Maybe your radio is trying to play music. My dad's galaxy nexus auto opens the music app when he connects to my blue tooth speaker
    08-01-14 12:46 AM
    Maybe your radio is trying to play music. My dad's galaxy nexus auto opens the music app when he connects to my blue tooth speaker
    Likely correct. But only way to fix it is to disassociate my Z30 and my F150 (can't wait for a QNX F150!!!) then re-pair the bluetooth.

Appears to happen for no reason. But could easily be a problem with the MS Synch in the truck.....

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 10:04 AM
    An icon to lock the screen instantly, no press-and-hold rubbish

Deleting emails to also delete them from server, reliably working

Contacts... reliable synching with Google, updates to actually happen when you make them and not 5-10 seconds later, actual merging of contacts and not this broken 'linking' nonsense that half works

Viber and Skype embedded in the hub like WhatsApp is :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 07:22 PM
    Some enhancement to improve battery life... option to change l
    LED color....option for moving apps to sd card...better photo and music gallery

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 01:12 PM
    Likely correct. But only way to fix it is to disassociate my Z30 and my F150 (can't wait for a QNX F150!!!) then re-pair the bluetooth.

Appears to happen for no reason. But could easily be a problem with the MS Synch in the truck.....

Posted via CB10
    I have Sync in my car. It opens the music app if I select BT Audio on the screen. It won't open the app if 1) I let the phone connect without selecting to listen to music from it or 2) I have an app open that supports using media keys (songza).

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 01:29 PM
    I currently use Box to auto-backup my photos and videos. But, after playing with PlayCloud I noticed ftp/sftp access and realized that I could easily setup an ftp server with access for each of my company team members. It would be cool if I could set my phone to backup to my in-house server via ftp, like box, but with more. It would be even better if I could tell it to do a full phone backup, if I wanted, so that if I were to change phones for any reason, I could choose to restore everything (settings, messages, calendar, contacts, photos, videos, etc) from there.

As a small business owner, I'd feel a lot better to have things on my servers...and this would be a very inexpensive and effective option for small business. Would anyone else find this useful, or is it just me?

Ever wonder if anyone from BlackBerry reads threads like this and takes any of our suggestions into consideration?
    08-08-14 09:25 AM
    Contacts needs work to correct duplicate contacts.

Also, once you decide on a contact and activate a call/text/email action the contacts app should close automatically.

Hope Blackberry is listening!

Mashing buttons on a Q10 is one of my favorite activities :-)
    08-08-14 11:06 PM
    Can there be apps in one page and running apps on another and all updates on the third and thus only three pages?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:05 PM
    Additional email features including:

1. Elegant alias handling
    2. Ability to view full headers
    3. Additional account colors
    4. S/MIME and native PGP
    reneSc likes this.
    08-10-14 04:23 AM
    I'd like to be able to choose the style of icons on my phone. As it stands, I may avoid upgrading to 10.3 because I like things as they are and loath the "flat" icon style.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:10 PM
    I'm a Q10 owner and a huge fan of the BB Bold. I do miss a lot of great things from the BB Bold and my Android devices. Even after a year of Q10 usage I'd say:

1) The "back" button. I'm in far too many situation where I want to go back to where I just was but don't know how to get there. This is not for lack of trying. As I try to figure this out I eventually give up after 15 seconds, go to the hub, and from there often end up closing and restarting and drilling back in again. It is frustrating.

2) From Visual Voice Mail notifications, I'd like clicking on the icon to take me to the voice mail from that person, not dial the person. I actually don't know where this in the interface, but somewhere I keep finding myself looking at a notification of a voice mail and when I click on it it dials rather than show me the voice mail. Argh!!!

3) In my call history, I'd like to ability to get more details about the call listed. For example, how long was the call? That's the default behavior on my Android device and I think that's what happened on my Bold. I really do miss that and still have to restrain myself from clicking to get those details... because clicking actually causes a redial now.

4) Smaller, not bigger. I know the small screen can be limiting, but don't fight the large screen battle. Let the other guys do that. Keep that device in my hands fairly small, quickly drawn from the hip holster, and everything comfortably in reach of my thumb once in hand. -- For big screen usage, pair with some of those larger screen devices, TV's and laptops. But please keep that device in my hand small and always at the ready. I'd happily install software or dongle on my laptop, Android dev, TV, or Glass to project my BB extended screen. -- FWIW... I carry a Q10 on my hip and a larger-screen Android wifi device deep in my pocket... and a tablet in my bag.

5) partner with IBM on Watson and voice capabilities.

6) The capabilities that will allow alarm programs to work after a reboot, without compromising anything else. - I forget the details but I recall about a year ago the only good periodic alarm programs needed to be manually restarted at boot time. That makes them useless to me and means I MUST carry another device with me.

7) Please get the UX team monitoring how people use the map and navigation capabilities. I've long given up on using the BB maps app for navigation. Searching rarely gives me the results I'm looking for and I spend way too much time looking at the screen fighting with the app rather than driving. There were other problems as well.

I'd be happy to install software that allows BB to track my clicks and typing so that the human factors team at BB can see the UX insanity that goes on sometimes. They really need to see this. I'm not sure I can stick with BB much longer if the UX problems are not fixed.
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    08-10-14 08:35 PM
    Ability to do as much as humanly possible from the lock screen.
    08-10-14 08:39 PM
    1. Elegant Ui
    2. Music App with custom equalizer
    3. If this good, app2sd

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:07 AM
    Weather on the lock screen and custom fonts for personal messages on the home screen

Z10
    08-11-14 10:13 AM
    Personally I'd like to see Quantum Computing in BlackBerry 10.3....

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 08:07 PM
    1. App2SD
    2. Dark Hub (although it's coming in 10.3.1)
    3. When you click to open an app, it opens directly and does not go to the home screen. That's such a time waster.
    4. Themes
    5. New icons (already coming)
    6. IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE!!!!!!!!
    7. Open 2 apps at once (like Samsung)
    8. Pin Active frames!!!!!
    9. Change size of active frames through pinch!

That's it for now

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 08:12 PM
    i'd like to see the old BB7 profiles (normal, loud, silent etc). back. completely customerisable.

IN BB7 i was able to adjust vibration, and especially the volume of the soundfeedbacks for every profile to exactly my liking. silent for me could be different from silent for you.
    e.g.: 'silent' meant silent PHONE , but not silent HEADPHONE! now, if i mute the headphone, i also mute the phone! :-(

the soundfeedback of the telephonepad is much too loud, can only be switched to off, when putting the whole phone is silent mode!?

I miss the clicking sound of a key when tapping the calculator keyboard.
    ucee1 likes this.
    08-18-14 06:54 AM
    Audio to stay at the same volume. When I'm listening to a broadcast on any streaming app, the volume needs to be turned up when the show is on. But when the commercial comes on the volume automatically increases. If I have headphones on it hurts my ears. Please put a auto leveling audio into the OS.

Z10
    CDM76 and mighthor like this.
    08-18-14 02:22 PM
    I'd like to see new native Blackberry wallpapers and ring tones.

Posted via Crackberry Forums Z30, 10.2.2.932.
    08-20-14 02:13 AM
    1. Bring back the swipe up/down for Phone Calls.
    2. Music eqilizer
    3. Google Play Support

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 07:39 AM
    1. Bring back the swipe up/down for Phone Calls.
    2. Music eqilizer
    3. Google Play Support

Posted via CB10
    1st not sure , 2'nd one is already in .296 and .700 and 3rd is the most unlikely thing to happen.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 07:42 AM
392 ... 7891011 ...