08-12-17 09:37 AM
392 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I would like to have the option for delete apps that come preloaded that I will never use,like Documents to go,Story Maker just to name a few! That's a lot of wasted memory, we should have the option to delete them!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 12:34 PM
    I just want more customization and widgets

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 01:05 AM
    2 things I want:

-ability to run all android apps.
    -one finger zooming in BlackBerry browser and maps like android has with Google chrome and Google maps

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 01:45 PM
    1) customise the fields in contact details. Ie: the ability to remove landlines and fax numbers from coming up as texting options. I will never text my sister's work fax number, but it always comes up as the first option when I want to text her.

2) Blackberry needs to embed an app to load android apps directly. Side loading has not worked for me.

3) Virtual track pad, which users can have the option of turning off. Even after a year, I still feel melodramatic to swipe across the screen
    05-19-14 10:06 PM
    Fuzzy searching. Sometimes I misspell a word or a contact name, and I'd like close matches, not just exact matches.
    05-20-14 01:30 AM
    I would really love to have that ability to block text messages from specific contacts ... was able to do that in my HTC one M7...think a business oriented phone should have that capability.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 12:46 PM
    I would like to be able to change the system font in OS 10.3 like you can on legacy devices. I was looking at a co-workers Android the other day and noticed how cool his system font looked and it really made me miss my old Torch 9810 which you could change the system font on. BlackBerry please bring this back in OS 10.3!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 04:57 PM
    The two main areas I'd like to see improvement in 10.3 are in the Hub and the Browser.

Hub: I would like the option to "delete all" items in the Hub or select which category I'd like to "delete all " without having to manually "select more " to delete multiple items.

Browser: I would like the option to use gestures, sliding right-to-left or left-to-right like going from page to page on the home screen, in the browser to navigate from one page to the next instead of tapping the page button or holding down the back arrow then tapping the desire Web page.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 09:43 PM
    In 10.3 I'd like to see an enhanced feature in the BlackBerry Protect app where it backs up and restores device data like it did in OS7. I understood why it may have been difficult to do from OS7 to BB10, but BB10 needs this feature now that there are several devices out and the software is improving constantly!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 09:52 PM
    The two main areas I'd like to see improvement in 10.3 are in the Hub and the Browser.

Hub: I would like the option to "delete all" items in the Hub or select which category I'd like to "delete all " without having to manually "select more " to delete multiple items.

Browser: I would like the option to use gestures, sliding right-to-left or left-to-right like going from page to page on the home screen, in the browser to navigate from one page to the next instead of tapping the page button or holding down the back arrow then tapping the desire Web page.

Posted via CB10
    Simple add to the browser; please remove the bottom bar while scrolling. All other major browser has this feature, and it makes sense to have it gone when not needed

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 10:19 PM
    When moving the cursor I can't see the cursor because its always right under my thumb. They really need to improve text selection and cursor movement.

Posted via CB10
    jsimon208 likes this.
    06-03-14 05:54 PM
    Batt life is my concern.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    06-09-14 12:12 AM
    That smart scroll thing samsung has, but with reader mode on blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 11:54 AM
    Oh I posted this elsewhere, but it'll do here as well:

I'd love to be able to select individual accounts to show on the Lock Screen Notifications rather than everything. My work emails yes, billets doux from my beloved, no.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-09-14 11:57 AM
    If it is possible, please make the settings for screensaver and lockscreen, which works like on android OS. On android it looks like this:
    screensaver - for instance 30 minutes (more or less it doesn't matter)
    lockscreen (by code) - immediately

Now, when I don't use the phone it backlights works for 30 minutes and after this time, screen is switching off and device will locked. Also, when I locks the device by power button, screen will off and device will lock immediately.

In BB (from old series to OS 10) it works badly (in my opinion it's unconfortable). When I sets up the time for screensaver and lockscreen, no matter if I locks by button, device will lock (by code) only after specific time.

PS.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    06-10-14 04:17 AM
    Notifications on the Lock Screen, with ability to open at that point.
    Great feature of 10.2.
    06-12-14 02:35 PM
    Blackberry, please improve select/copy/paste functionality.

The current functionality works (in that yes you can select and copy paste) but it is painfully unproductive (slow to do accurately in all windows).

Put a cursor in the phone apps dialing input.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 05:52 PM
    1. Voice commands support in blackberry hub (like telling me how many new messages/mails I have, telling me about today's weather,traffic etc)

2. Active frame support for all the native apps like browser, settings, contacts it's kind of awkward looking at them with the others that give some useful information through active frames.

3. Google services support is something that can triple the sale of bb10 devices overnight....

4. More gestures- one of my friend (a former wp fan) bought a q10 and he is loving it.... because of some very cool gestures, I would like to see os 10.3 bring some fresh gestures to the OS

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 04:06 AM
    My wishes for 10.3 are all Remember app related:
    - More folder colours
    - Ability to select folder/category when quick adding
    - Intelligent parsing (category/folder, day & time etc)
    - Backup/restore ability
    - Ability to access from desktop (not likely, I know)
    - Active frame enhancements (show lists even when nothing due)
    - Ability to share a note or task
    - Could they add the option to make each line in "additional notes" to be checkable items? Like subtasks
    - Add from Hub (categories/folders too)

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:24 AM
    1. Call blocking
    2. Keyboard shortcuts for Q series (started)
    3. Dark Hub ( universal dark theme)
    4. The AI needs a better voice it's so robotic
    5. Cloud Services?
    6. Change LED colors built in
    7. Flip hush built in advance interactions
    8. Music player auto tags Mp3 option
    9. HEADLESS SUPPORT for android apps.
    10. Active frames get redesigned so are just static, like music active frame has skip pause play.
    11. Eye motion scroll for reading.
    12. Allow us to delete the Camera app or remove it from the bottom of the screen.
    12. Split screen apps as mentioned
    13. Maybe a feature that detects your phone is near your pair laptop or tablet, which allows you to answer from your tablet or laptop.
    14. Shake phone to shuffle music.
    15. Weather Icon for app should display temp. The clock app can also be a live icon and it will look cool. So I don't have to open it. BBOS had this.
    16. Loaded videos, no more re buffering.
    17. PDF to reader mode
    18. Snap in BBWorld
    19. Interactive reply to facebook and other built in apps.
    20. Remove the actual text of blackberry hub in hub. Just takes up space on my q10. Or if your gonna keep it, make it minimalist. This is where most of the magic happens, I need the screen real estate especially on Q series
    20. CONTACTS APP just do it again.
    21. Date next to the time since we have a home screen now. I have to swipe somewhere to get that info which should be right there.
    22. Maps I really like it. Just make the UI better they integrated yelp but it looks sloppy the ratings look like they were copy pasted into the map.
    23. Word Wrapping in Hub needs to be don't better.
    24. Allow me to have the option to delete games icon. I don't play them.
    25. Camera needs to take pictures faster. IPhone is very fast shutter speed. People buy phones based on camera alone. (make this shine BB)
    26. Global Emojis ASAP

These are just suggestion to make BlackBerry 10 better in my opinion. If they fixed all these. I have absolutely no reason to leave BlackBerry as long as they continue to innovate and improve.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 01:32 AM
    Small suggestion : mobile data toggle switch in quick settings..

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 12:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    I really thought I wanted that option too until I got a windows tablet. I often when scrolling down get a little side swipe and go forward or back a pea when I don't want to. Annoying after awhile but if you're good not swiping to the sides or if it wasn't so sensitive it might be alright.
    06-17-14 01:05 PM
    I really thought I wanted that option too until I got a windows tablet. I often when scrolling down get a little side swipe and go forward or back a pea when I don't want to. Annoying after awhile but if you're good not swiping to the sides or if it wasn't so sensitive it might be alright.
    Really good point.
    I know when using my z10 one handed and swiping up, my thumb hooks to the right. I'd be changing pages constantly.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 07:06 PM
    Google Services.

Posted via CB10
    conker likes this.
    06-18-14 09:35 AM
    Csv files not open in Z10.but open in I phone

Posted via CB10
    jsimon208 likes this.
    06-20-14 03:53 PM
392 ... 56789 ...