08-12-17 09:37 AM
392 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Google services along with all Google apps : Navigation, Drive, Office, Hangout, ...
    Headless applications
    Browser improvements for readability -- for example minimum font size.
    More Android compatibility for apps requiring access to sensors.
    Android widgets compatibility

Ability for Z30 to run Z10 apps.
    (when Z30 app is not yet avaliable)
    12-07-13 04:00 PM
    An option to turn off "touch to mute" during incoming calls!!! This feature sucks!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:51 PM
    Long press from hub to open options. If I want to mark all email from one account read long press the mail account direct from hub to get that option.
    Posted via CB10
    If you press and hold on the date, the bottom option in the options on the right it mark all read, from that date and back.
    So for instance, press and hold on todays date, then mark all read, everything goes away.
    12-07-13 05:20 PM
    Sound profiles like on legacy OS.

More options for contacts, specifically personal mobile and work mobile. I need to keep those straight so I don't text or call the wrong number.

Ability to hide icons.

Ability to change and add to the shortcuts at the bottom of the screen (phone, search, camera).

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:06 PM
    Power saving mode, with updates for apps like facebook and yes native apps must run smooth.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:26 PM
    Full integration with the BlackBerry PlayBook like we had with BlackBerry OS 5/6/7.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    12-07-13 07:10 PM
    As much as I want to believe the new android runtime will solve the apps issue . I highly doubt due to reason that android changes version quickly , and they themselves have problems supporting the vast arrays of phone models . It will only get worse for bb marketing wise if they don't find ways to get major developer to support bb . Pay them !

Thus my only big thing for bb 10. 3 . Need to bring a goggle map , skype , kakao . Viber to be native .

Bbm also did not develop into a better product before going cross platform therefore it's a huge marketing miss . Maybe shouldn't have gone cross platform .

The others are mild problem compared to this . In fact bb 10 have the best os going for business . Even with some small issues , that I believe !
    12-07-13 07:46 PM
    Just want to say that the people wanting Google apps should just get an Android already.

Also, I'd like to see the ability to pin open apps (i.e. active frames) so that they don't move when a new app is opened. This will make them much more useful.

As well, better API's for headless apps (i.e. more triggers).
    tangyboy likes this.
    12-07-13 08:39 PM
    from lock screen preview, ability to delete straight from that screen, instead of actually going into hub or the message. Like, when you tab, it shows tab again to go directly to the message. How about giving other options from that screen to "delete", as we all know sometimes we don't need to see the actual message to delete.

T9 dial capability from keypad. If I want to dial someone name "ABC", then I would press 111....it would show that person's phone number. Rather than going into contact, select ABC, then dial.
    12-08-13 12:03 AM
    from lock screen preview, ability to delete straight from that screen, instead of actually going into hub or the message. Like, when you tab, it shows tab again to go directly to the message. How about giving other options from that screen to "delete", as we all know sometimes we don't need to see the actual message to delete.

T9 dial capability from keypad. If I want to dial someone name "ABC", then I would press 111....it would show that person's phone number. Rather than going into contact, select ABC, then dial.
    12-08-13 12:03 AM
    Nokia Offline Maps

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    frood2012 likes this.
    12-08-13 03:48 AM
    Contacts fixed.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 07:47 AM
    The data indicators at the top right near the signal... those small arrows... remember in BBOS?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:31 AM
    Fixes for contacts, including field for work mobile as mentioned.

Upgrades to bedside mode - option to have it come on when plugged in, plus other options missing from bbos.

Black theme hub.

Landscape orientation in the home screen and other parts of the os where it is not enabled.

Fixes for random disconnects for FB, email, and other accounts.

Headless app support.

Ability to tap or long press on any message in the hub that will show all of the options to message/call that contact. Annoying to be BBM ing a person and want to switch to phone call, but have to navigate to contacts first.

Upgrades to BlackBerry Protect to allow me to back up my contacts calendar texts to the cloud.

Ability to print my calendar from my phone. Or convert it to Pdf in calendar view or something like that.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 06:57 PM
    Fix the double typing issue!
    Fix application permissions missing
    Fix dark/white theme reset

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 07:04 PM
    Also...
    In the top bar, if user touches battery icon, display battery status and discharge graph. If user touches hotspot icon, open hotspot menu. If user touches time, open clock or calendar as an option.

Enable browser hovering using the touchscreen, e.g. Hovering can unfold menu items in some pages (Playbook OS 2.1 browser enbles hovering, but touchscren implementtion on BB10 doe not)
    12-30-13 05:01 PM
    Themes and Google support for mail drive ect

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 05:22 PM
    Emojis.

Clewley is an ***** think we already have them.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 09:43 PM
    Have the ability to place folder within folder

Posted via CB10
    MaxR_A likes this.
    12-31-13 09:46 PM
    Being able to go straight to the message from the lock screen notification, like in ios. Also, I hope more android apps (even sideloaded) allow for more notifications

Posted via CB10
    It's there in 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:39 AM
    Sleeping screen on AMOLED displays and support for client certificates in Active Sync implementation.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 05:42 AM
    For me I would like :-

* For the love of God. Please give us Dark theme for the Hub.
    * Custom Profile
    * Camera Timer
    01-01-14 06:10 AM
    When in the hub, for swiping left, to return to the last open application or whatever screen you came from, instead of always going to the active frames. Being forced to go to the multitasking screen constantly is silly, especially when you can already swipe up for that.
    This. I need this real bad.
    daves_25 likes this.
    01-01-14 06:14 AM
    My needs for the future BB10?

- keyboard shortcuts for moving cursor (left, right) - by letter, word - like in previous OS
    - gestures for switch off the screen
    - possibility to close app directly (w/o minimize and click to "x")
    - change the hub order of notification/messages. I mean if I want to put all the unread messages/notification on the top or sort by size, etc.
    - profiles editor like in previous OS.

Regards
    gabbleratchet likes this.
    01-01-14 09:37 AM
    It's there in 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    Yup!

Posted from my beloved Z10
    01-01-14 09:40 AM
392 ... 34567 ...