08-12-17 09:37 AM
392 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Link giving us the option to select exactly what we want to backup.
    "Settings" is waaay too broad.
    Also export/import of calendar to .ics format and import/export of contacts, remember, etc.. with the ability to edit them in Link.
    I know this is Link and not technically for 10.3..
    Also more room for apps in folders.
    STL100-3 10.2.1.1055 CB10
    Last edited by pvphooman; 11-25-13 at 09:59 PM.
    11-25-13 08:54 PM
    I would like to see voice recorder integrated to it and. The features to make phone to go automatically to offline and on line with a in building timber.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:05 PM
    Quick hub gesture access - for example up right gesture takes you to last screen open, up left gesture takes you to left most hub screen that allows you to select text, emails, Facebook, etc. The one thing I miss from Android was the ability to swipe down and see my notifications no matter where I was or what I was doing in the os.

Ability to use dialer to find contacts. Once found option to call or text . Alternatively once you find contact swipe left to dial right to text - I understand you can use the search to find a contact. If I want to call or text someone else immediately after it would be far more convenient to use the dialer imo

Landscape support

Better voice recognition software

Something like Google now - for example if you ask Google now a question it will provide an answer. Currently BlackBerry just offers Web links and it's comprehension isn't as good

Swipe control for keyboard

If I have multiple emails, and select the email account from the hub, once in the email account don't show that I still have x number of unread emails. Show them as unread within the email hub, but they've been addressed, no need to keep reminding me on the lock screen

On the lock screen, allow me to tap on text message, email, Facebook icon, etc to take me directly to that respective hub if I don't want to quick reply to just one message. Not sure but I don't think that's in 10.2.1

When I open an application, get rid of the screen showing it being loaded as an active frame. It being an active frame is a given and it would smooth the transition

Long press from hub to open options. If I want to mark all email from one account read long press the mail account direct from hub to get that option.
    -----

I've been keeping a list with the remember app. Overall still digging the z30. I'm sure the next update will address several of my issues.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:49 PM
    I want a gesture to turn the screen off. I have been using a LG G2 for a couple months now (though I REALLY want a Z30) and I love the knock-on/knock-off feature. Perfect for when they phone is sitting on my desk.

I would also like many of the features already listed in this thread (equalizer, direct connect to contact from hub, option of hub returning to original state after x-time).

#1 though for my wife is the ability to turn the time shift camera capture into a gif. That would be super cool.
    tharrison4815 and pierre5018 like this.
    11-25-13 10:38 PM
    I want the "word substitution" bug be fixed. The "%b" and "%B" macro is broken now.
    I also want a gesture to lock screen.
    11-25-13 11:07 PM
    my Q10 become a car then can change back to Q10.
    11-26-13 12:01 AM
    I want a gesture to turn the screen off. I have been using a LG G2 for a couple months now (though I REALLY want a Z30) and I love the knock-on/knock-off feature. Perfect for when they phone is sitting on my desk.

I would also like many of the features already listed in this thread (equalizer, direct connect to contact from hub, option of hub returning to original state after x-time).

#1 though for my wife is the ability to turn the time shift camera capture into a gif. That would be super cool.
    For the "turn off screen gesture" part, 10.2.1 Introduced it, for now you have it from the lock screen, quite usefull to turn the screen off directly with the gesture w/o to hit the lock button, and btw still in 10.2.1 the lock button now directly turn on screen directly to home screen or whatever app you are using. Before if you hit lock button, it would give you lock screen, then you had to unlock again: nice move there!

Q10 ? OS 10.2.1.176
    11-26-13 03:12 AM
    When in the hub, for swiping left, to return to the last open application or whatever screen you came from, instead of always going to the active frames. Being forced to go to the multitasking screen constantly is silly, especially when you can already swipe up for that.
    I totally agree with this...

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 03:24 AM
    10.3????....I just want to see a complete and official 10.2.1.xxx!!!

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 likes this.
    11-26-13 06:33 AM
    Easier way to manipulate the cursor. I'm seeing why people miss the trackball.

If I want to add a title to a note, I need to move the cursor to in front of the very first character in the note. But that's virtually impossible- I can never get the circle navigate thing to pop up when I need it, or it registers my tap as trying to touch outside the text Window. I always end up having to just delete the first word and re-write the opening part of said note. Pain in my ***

Posted via CB10
    kolowosh likes this.
    11-26-13 11:06 AM
    Oh and has been mentioned many times over the year, a swipe to lock the screen. I think a loop from the bottom of the screen would be ideal.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 11:07 AM
    Squircle.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 | CB10
    11-28-13 01:52 AM
    Definitely a MUST is power saving mode by downclocking the CPU to lets say 1ghz to preserve some battery life in sticky situations. The battery on os 10.2 is awesome on Z10. But would be better to have a power saving option.

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    11-28-13 07:59 AM
    More than anything, I want to see more screen real estate being squeezed out. Two examples:

1. In the Hub, if you have a size 5 font, the boxes are the same size as if you have a bigger font. Addressing this is an easy way to get more into the Hub.
    2. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want an option for icons with descriptions or just icons. You know if you watch a YouTube video in the browser or run an Android app, you get the back button without the word 'Back' and on a slimmer bar? That. A lot of the icons are self explanatory and don't need a description and that could free up valuable space on the screen. And for those that want the words on, the option to have them on or off address this.
    11-28-13 09:16 AM
    Being able to delete the stock apps that come with the smartphone would be a nice feature. For example, I would never use Foursquare so I would like to have the option to delete it.
    11-29-13 12:57 AM
    Being able to delete the stock apps that come with the smartphone would be a nice feature. For example, I would never use Foursquare so I would like to have the option to delete it.
    Long press on it and then click the garbage can. Poof! Gone!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:23 AM
    Long press on it and then click the garbage can. Poof! Gone!

Posted via CB10
    Unless things have changed, that only deletes the app until the OS is updated. A new OS update reinstalls the app.
    11-29-13 01:58 AM
    Unless things have changed, that only deletes the app until the OS is updated. A new OS update reinstalls the app.
    Well I believe since it's a BlackBerry developed or promoted app it would be a BlackBerry 10 App and would be updated with the newest iteration of the BlackBerry 10 OS?

In the case of bloatware, however, that's garbage and I blame carriers for shoving their crap down our throats.
    11-29-13 03:08 AM
    Why spend the money paying app developers when BlackBerry's own independent developers are making native apps of their own? They need to save that $4 billion and keep investing in BlackBerry10. The OS isn't even a year old. It's growing fast, maybe not fast enough, but it is growing and is catching up to Ios and Android. They need time. And that is what their $4 billion is. Or at least that's what I think

And to make this official:

1. Ability to change Led color
    2. better looking active frames
    3. No box around app icon
    4. Music equalizer
    5. New music app. And if my wish was granted I would want it made solely by TAT
    6. Dark theme hub?

Posted via CB10
    +100000000*n

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:30 AM
    An I the only one who like these box around the app icons? I like it cuz the apps are distinguished from others, unlike on an android, I don't evan know where the apps are evan if my finger is on top of it, I can't evan clearly see it!

Posted via My Black BlackBerry Zed-10
    11-29-13 04:15 AM
    The hub to initialize faster after a reboot.

To have a autostart option so apps can start on their own at boot.

To allow apps to use hardware buttons (like shortcutme).

Q10
    11-29-13 04:26 AM
    Maybe it was written before, but I would love to have a function to go back on previous page in Blackberry browser by swiping from left (like in most applications). Today this gesture does nothing in browser, it would make my life much easier

Also ability to have more than 12 apps in folder, to make my screen cleaner.

And maybe one small thing in the browser, on Q10 to have a shortcut for opening up the left menu or at least another shortcut for new tab. Today I have to firstly do a swype or tap on bottom of screen to open up possibility to go left with swype or tap and then to tap on New tab - it can by done much easier with shortcut for some of that But i know that for Z10 users his maybe would not work, I dont know, I am not a fan of Z10
    11-29-13 07:02 AM
    Well I believe since it's a BlackBerry developed or promoted app it would be a BlackBerry 10 App and would be updated with the newest iteration of the BlackBerry 10 OS?

In the case of bloatware, however, that's garbage and I blame carriers for shoving their crap down our throats.
    You can still uninstall the icon. I've updated the OS to 10.2 and it comes back but just delete and you'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 08:33 AM
    I want to see more of the 'mobile computing' implemented. WIth my Z30, I can plug in a Bluetooth USB, so I can have a wireless keyboard and mouse, and have my HDMI cable plugged into my monitor so I can use my Z30 as a 'computer'. I want the ability that the Z30 recognizes when it is being displayed on a larger screen, and go into a different mode, like 'computer mode'. I want to see the homescreen in landscape when I'm setup like this so I can use my Z30 as a PC....I write/edit documents like this, I reply to emails like this and I surf the web like this. Who needs a PC or Laptop anymore? They just need to add more functionality to allow this (so it looks better....seeing the Icon screen in portrait, then your word document in landscape is annoying. It should all be landscape when setup like this.

A blue tooth docking station to allow all of this would be awesome too! Charges, connects to bigger monitor with blue tooth built in so I can connect my keyboard and mouse.
    I agree that much better mobile computing would be great! When plugged into a TV, the browser, for example should make use of the screen and display more of the Web page instead of a larger version of what's on the device (desktop mode).

Also, a UI update with more, better, consistent transitions...more visual appeal. Apple excels here. Everything looks great, all transactions in all apps look the same and are appealing. BlackBerry should one-up Apple.

Larger device/screen (yes, bigger than Z30).

Play videos/display screen on Wifi enabled tv's without need for HDMI cable.

Sharing of files, etc. with side loaded apps. Today, only native apps are included in the list of places to share with. I'd love to be able to share photos to Instagram directly from the photo viewer, but Instagram was side loaded...

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 08:51 AM
    I'd like 10.2.

Posted via my Q10
    DJM626 likes this.
    11-29-13 09:57 AM
392 ... 23456 ...