08-12-17 10:37 AM
392 12345 ...
tools
    Give me customized led and homescreen shortcuts and I'll be the happiest phone owner EVER

Thanks for listening blackberry, I even suspect you of creating these kind of threads but it's all Love

?Posted from BB10 running on 1GB of RAM only!?
    11-04-13 09:19 AM
    Rebuild Contacts from the ground up and redesign how Contact information is displayed:

1. Custom field names.

2. Not every phone number is capable of receiving text messages. Assume that Work and Home cannot receive text messages and that Mobile can. However, give the user the option make a number text capable.

3. List the text icon beside the phone number icon instead of listing them separately and wasting space.

4. Put the BBM Voice and BBM Video icons either after the BBM icon or the PIN. What is the point of wasting all the screen real estate?
    4a. I've noticed after the 10.2 update that the BBM Voice and BBM Video icons will randomly not be

5. Change Anniversary Icon from a Birthday Cake to a Ring.

6. I don't see the point of having Updates and Activity. Give us the option to not display those screen. If we choose to not display Updates and Activity then remove that sliding bar and use that space to show us contact information.

7. Improve how linked Contact information is displayed. I don't need the home or mobile phone numbers listed twice. I also don't need all that Facebook Experience, Work or Bio information. Linking a Local Contact with Facebook or BBM is hit and miss. It works for some contacts and for others I'll have their BBM pin listed twice with an "Invite to BBM" button beside the PIN despite the contact being listed as a contact in BBM.

7A. How does BB know when to suggest a BBM Contact? For one contact it has a greyed out BBM Video icon and a Playbook Video Chat icon when I know that contact does not own a Playbook. Seems this system is broken.

8. Ability to duplicate a contact
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    11-04-13 09:40 AM
    I find linking contacts to be hit and miss. Several of my Facebook links have become "Additional contact information" links. Some BBM contacts do not show up in the Contacts app.
    11-04-13 09:45 AM
    I want Protect to do what it used to do before.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, yes a thousand times yes!

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    11-04-13 12:31 PM
    When in the hub, for swiping left, to return to the last open application or whatever screen you came from, instead of always going to the active frames. Being forced to go to the multitasking screen constantly is silly, especially when you can already swipe up for that.
    imadorkx and screechop like this.
    11-04-13 01:47 PM
    I'd like to do a slideshow directly from the photo-file of the file-manager. This isn't possible up to now. In order to do a slideshow you have to put those photos into the camera-file using the picture apply.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 12:51 AM
    Correction: ... picture-app!

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 12:53 AM
    Battery percentage anyone? I know it was confirmed to be coming in a later update but I find it stupid that this feature was not available from the beginning...

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-05-13 01:12 AM
    Turn off carrier blocks on changing APN and tethering!
    Blomsternisse likes this.
    11-12-13 12:04 AM
    I want to be able to long press on any message in the hub and have the option to contact that person through any means that I have contact info for them

For example, sometimes I want to go from BBM conversation to phone call, but have to gout of the hub and into phone app

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    11-12-13 01:45 AM
    How about all the top 100 apps (excluding games) from the iPhone and Android. BlackBerry should stop saying "it's not us it's the developers fault for not supporting bb" and pay those developers to develop the top apps. BlackBerry apparently has $4 billion in cash so pay to get these apps developed. This will get more people using BlackBerry because it will have all the most popular apps. The more people that use it the more support BlackBerry OS will get and the better the OS will be. So many people want these apps and won't use BlackBerry cause they can't use these apps (side loading is not an acceptable option). Pay the developers to develop these apps for us so we catch up to iPhone and Android faster...you have $4 billion so spend some of it for all us BlackBerry users please!!!! this makes a lot of sense

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:12 AM
    Allow us to use larger display fonts when composing - also, allow us to configure defaults for all new emails.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 07:29 AM
    Work with Carriers to develop agreement similar to Apple, that allows BlackBerry to push OS Updates without Carrier Testing for months.

Posted via CB10
    walt63 likes this.
    11-12-13 09:35 AM
    Make copy and paste a lot easier to use...at the moment even after the new update it's still too hard..

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:03 PM
    How about all the top 100 apps (excluding games) from the iPhone and Android. BlackBerry should stop saying "it's not us it's the developers fault for not supporting bb" and pay those developers to develop the top apps. BlackBerry apparently has $4 billion in cash so pay to get these apps developed. This will get more people using BlackBerry because it will have all the most popular apps. The more people that use it the more support BlackBerry OS will get and the better the OS will be. So many people want these apps and won't use BlackBerry cause they can't use these apps (side loading is not an acceptable option). Pay the developers to develop these apps for us so we catch up to iPhone and Android faster...you have $4 billion so spend some of it for all us BlackBerry users please!!!! this makes a lot of sense

Posted via CB10
    Why spend the money paying app developers when BlackBerry's own independent developers are making native apps of their own? They need to save that $4 billion and keep investing in BlackBerry10. The OS isn't even a year old. It's growing fast, maybe not fast enough, but it is growing and is catching up to Ios and Android. They need time. And that is what their $4 billion is. Or at least that's what I think

And to make this official:

1. Ability to change Led color
    2. better looking active frames
    3. No box around app icon
    4. Music equalizer
    5. New music app. And if my wish was granted I would want it made solely by TAT
    6. Dark theme hub?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:38 AM
    Swipe up/down call screen - the one on the current official OS! I don't want an android like copy on 10.2.1, Please !

Posted via CB10
    kylef5993 likes this.
    11-13-13 01:41 AM
    Modifiable permissions for Android apps.
    And convenience key customization.
    STL3 1803 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    11-13-13 01:50 AM
    Why spend the money paying app developers when BlackBerry's own independent developers are making native apps of their own? They need to save that $4 billion and keep investing in BlackBerry10. The OS isn't even a year old. It's growing fast, maybe not fast enough, but it is growing and is catching up to Ios and Android. They need time. And that is what their $4 billion is. Or at least that's what I think

And to make this official:

1. Ability to change Led color
    2. better looking active frames
    3. No box around app icon
    4. Music equalizer
    5. New music app. And if my wish was granted I would want it made solely by TAT
    6. Dark theme hub?

Posted via CB10
    Let #5 come true please!!!

I like the player now but TAT goodness.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:54 AM
    As mentioned before, I really hope Blackberry looks at the issue of auto-complete addresses when writing emails.

It still offers every single address that it's ever seen - including old addresses, spam email addresses and any addresses you might have accidentally misspelt in the past.

You can't delete its suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    HotFix likes this.
    11-13-13 09:55 AM
    Let #5 come true please!!!

I like the player now but TAT goodness.

Posted via CB10
    I think it would be amazing! I came from an iPhone so I had an amazing music player. I just wish the BlackBerry could compete on the music front.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:45 PM
    Equalizer... please?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 07:23 PM
    TAT! I wanna see more TAT!
    #UnleashTAT

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 07:26 PM
    I want to be able to long press on any message in the hub and have the option to contact that person through any means that I have contact info for them

For example, sometimes I want to go from BBM conversation to phone call, but have to gout of the hub and into phone app

Posted via CB10
    If you want to contact a person from your hub, click their message. Then click their name at the top. It'll take you to their profile (depending on which messaging service you're using). From there you can open the contact up in your address book and use whatever contact means you wish. Hope that makes sense...

Although I still agree with you, at least this is a good work around until hopefully the task is made shorter.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:29 PM
    I completely agree. Been saying this since day one.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:34 PM
    More customizations! Themes for miles!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:54 PM
392 12345 ...