08-12-17 10:37 AM
392 ... 13141516
tools
    How about tools and instrumentation to manage permissions for android apps, along with app level reporting of data transmission? Including destination fir the various apps that may be sneaking calls, along with ways to block them would be nice.

Posted on my Passport to the future
    08-31-15 06:13 PM
    The question is, when will it be released? Android, Apple, and even Windows always announced the progress next version of their OS.
    At least it shows that BlackBerry OS is still alive and makes a good marketing too.

Posted from kyuten
    09-01-15 06:46 AM
    Support for Unix via Blend & USB tethering. Actually, when brand new and with older version of OS, USB tethering did work. You can imagine my jumping for joy pre upgrade... miserable and depressed post upgrade.

I don't want to make big thing of it, but after that upgrade I began to question the meaning of life itself. I found myself aimlessly wondering the streets, remembering happier times of instant connect/disconnect and data transfer. Then I had an epiphany - lower calorie version without the caramel drizzle or extra nuts - and that word my friends is 'Hotspot'. Try it out, you know it makes sense.

Having Blend too would complete me, in that Hollywood sense of the word. I never knew this computer thing could get so intense and emotional.

I'm off now, the giant box of Kleenex beckons...

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 11:04 AM
    I want S/MIME and PGP support on non-BES users.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    09-10-15 11:24 AM
    Got Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    Wish that next OS update will bring simple features as below:
    1. Select all (not only files)
    2. Invert selection (not only files)
    3. Select files/folders with masks (for instance *.txt etc.)
    4. PGP/GPG encryption available for all. Don't understand that silly approach that only BES/BIS or email using ActiveSync only. For christ sake it is XXI century and simple feature like encryption that is possible with any simple script or add-on on laptop/PC is not supported by BlackBerry

For now only 4 wishes

--- Monolith --- Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    09-14-15 08:01 PM
    Running snapchat

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 12:25 PM
    Google Play Services. Double tap to lock "alt" and "caps" instead of the time wasting press and hold. Finer graduation of bluetooth volume control. BB10 native android app killer to keep android from eating up all the resources.
    Last edited by namgod; 12-21-15 at 09:29 AM. Reason: little things
    12-21-15 08:49 AM
    Please, for the love of your remaining customers and out of respect for our loyalty, let us change the size of the damned icons and fonts on the home screen!

I use my company supplied iPad more and more just because I can read the app names. I hate everything else about the iPad, but the font on the home screen is big enough for me to read. I don't care about icons - they change often, anyway. The BlackBerry icons' color scheme makes them hard to see if you're partially color-blind, and the reverse-contrast option makes the app name below the icon even harder to read.

I guess, in the end, I'm not going to buy another Blackberry until I can use it without squinting. I don't want workarounds, or to have to use the magnifying option in the accessibility settings that makes it take even longer to find an app. I just want to be able to painlessly and easily use whatever piece of tech I have in my hand. All it would take for that piece of tech to be a Blackberry is for me to be able to read the names of the bloody apps.
    12-29-15 01:25 AM
    Alternative way to change input language. It is very uncomfortable to do it with alt+enter. I want to use voice dictation button or shift+space to change language.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 11:24 PM
    More sync options for exchange email. 30 days is not long enough....forever is too much. A 90 day option...or customized if possible.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 08:27 PM
    It would be great the integration of andriods apps into BlackBerry Hub

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 03:50 PM
    Help me pls, i cant update my os im using q10

Posted via CB10

Same Here

#BB Z30 10.3.2.2474
    03-09-16 06:03 AM
    - working word substitution anywhere you can input text

- ability to select and cut/copy text anywhere text is displayed

- Classic tool belt copy/paste always first option when using the BBY key

- phone should dial/hang up faster when using as a phone

Get facebook and whatsapp to love us again

Posted via CB10
    otaku2 likes this.
    04-18-16 02:20 PM
    Pgp encryption support added directly to the Hub. Can't be that hard to integrate. It is 2016, hello? BBM has no serious encrytion for consumer which sucks big time! Even WA is doing better...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 05:58 AM
    More control over android apps accessing data
    More control over device memory

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    04-29-16 06:38 PM
    I want to have my z10 fully Android.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 06:17 AM
    Camera should faster on Passport. It's very slow now although picture quality is good
    05-13-16 10:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    At this point I wonder how many of the consumer BB10 owners would want the same

But it's not going to happen...
    05-18-16 10:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    And z10, dual core, LPDDL 2 ram, it can't really run today's android. Maybe 4.1 jelly bean, but also very laggy.

Via my 4yo Q10
    05-25-16 07:51 AM
    I find the space key scroll on the BlackBerry physical keyboard a very useful and unmatched tool not available on any other manufacturer phone. let us customize the behavior. for example : set the number of pixels to jump-scroll screen. how about detecting and distinguishing between long pressing and repeating pressing of said key. Advanced settings of this behavior would be indeed very helpful imo.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-16 09:17 AM
    Battery enhancements, long lasting battery like in iphone.android apps fix

Camera focus should also be fixed and made best
    Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 03:57 AM
    With non availability of apps in BlackBerry world, browser should be enhanced to a great extent.

Should be able to receive notifications from browser for fb, twitter and other websites
    07-12-16 01:27 PM
    I'd like to see it released!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 01:30 PM
    I want to see more secure browser.
    I tested Blackberry Browser by various online website tools & found lots of things lack in current browser.
    Hope BB10.3.3 will definitely satisfy.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 02:10 PM
    It would be nice to have a better browser, bring back flash support, updated icons or options for a little customization. It would be nice to have themes to fit ones personality and possibly the option to create your own themes, improve battery life and standby time which should be better than what it is at the moment. If Blackberry had the hardware and developers for the app eco system it would great. Everyone likes having options and choices out there, but the options are withering to two phone os's ios and android. If only all apps could be universally cross platform and it didn't matter which os was being used. I miss the days when it didn't really matter much with the apps, but that's where it is now. Theres not much that's new and exciting out there design wise like phones had before with keyboards, sliders, different design aspects that made it interesting and refreshing to see. Everything is a slab of glass now and who has the next trendy thing. I hope Blackberry is able to get back to there own os at some point to make Blackberry 10 more popular.
    07-25-16 08:06 PM
392 ... 13141516