08-12-17 09:37 AM
392 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    1. Bring back the swipe up/down for Phone Calls.
    2. Music eqilizer
    3. Google Play Support

Posted via CB10
    Agree 1000% with first one. Was great feature and so much easier and convenient. Hate that they changed it to way is now

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 07:24 PM
    Can You me explain for install OS 10.3 on my BlackBerry Z10.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:27 PM
    I would like to be able to colour code an individual calendar entry

Also to delete an individual song from a playlist

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    CDM76 and LyoobaBerry like this.
    08-22-14 09:24 PM
    Auto On/Off. And don't say it can't be implemented

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    08-22-14 09:34 PM
    Being able to restrict permissions on Android apps. Why is that always disabled at the moment?

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and rhitdoph like this.
    08-23-14 03:11 PM
    - Close cross on active frames bigger
    - better text select circle - I hate how it works at the moment
    - less steps when I want to call a contact
    - Import images in Remember notes - right now it's a path to the image - you loose the link when you move the image location
    - Block contact's calls/text
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MarteeNL; 08-25-14 at 08:39 AM.
    08-25-14 08:19 AM
    I would like to see an official release.

CB10 VZW Z10 OS.3253
    08-25-14 01:35 PM
    I having the Q10 10.3.0.675 leaks.

I'm really satisfied with the changes that have been made so far, but still missing basic options
    that are available in others company phone. And could be implemented on the BlackBerry and Hub.

like those things :

1. Icon that will bring me directly to my e-mail on the hub (like the one that existing for the text message)
    2. Icon for the whatapps that will bring me to the hub directly without opening the application.
    3. An option to choose a default contact number to call and sms , without choosing again and again the # that I use the most on that same contact.
    4. Changing from silent to rotate and normal ring mode on the same button.

Thanks for now, hoping that BlackBerry will make those changes on the final 10.3 OS

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 01:55 PM
    I'd like to see email have the option of changing the "reply to" section so I can one account but have them reply to my other one automatically

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 11:31 PM
    I like to see BBRY implement cloud services where my contacts? notes, hubs and other services would be backed up to or be synchronized to
    2) When calling i'd like to see a feature that will let me record that call. Isn't BlackBerry for business?
    3) S/MIME
    4) consumer level for VPN
    5) airplay for video, audio and pics
    7) redefine flip to mute, so if I already placed my device face down all calls will be silent

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 03:59 PM
    Hello there.
    1. Lithuanian language or Lithuanian letters support in inputs. Guys, 2014 is outside the window!
    2. Mute and flashlight buttons on lock screen. Flashlight even would be better launched with hard volume button without unlocking the screen.
    3. Call screen with sound muted not anywhere on the screen, but on certain place. Now missing a lot of calls for that because screens touches something in the pocket and mutes :-(
    4. T9 search on dialer's numbers screen. Touches should be muted as well. Default number should be chosen first at search. If you guys are unable to make T9 search, please make a search window with keyboard always ready.
    5. Android apps with permissions supported.
    6. Hub with scheduled push mail support. I don't need hub checking the mail and wasting battery juice in the evening and weekend. Days and hours should be choose able.
    7. Notification led with settings. I want led permanent till screen unlocked and with different colours for different accounts.
    8. Record button or the way you call it (that one in the middle of volume up and volume down buttons) should be with options to choose. Voice assistance doesn't support Lithuanian, so there is no need to talk with the phone in English. Nonsense, isn't? The options should be chosen, like universal search, dialer, calendar new event, remember new event, calculator, camera, music player, Spotify, solitaire, you name it. . .
    For now it's just dead button to me. Sad, when it can be optimized, like on Android.

Regards.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by cukierkas; 08-30-14 at 04:16 PM.
    08-30-14 03:59 PM
    PGP for non BES users and BlackBerry Balance for non BES users.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-31-14 02:00 AM
    Same things I've wanted for over a year, but only listed a handful of them. lol

1) Abilty to back up browser bookmarks.
    2) Call screen close automatically after phone call is finished.
    3) On the Q10 I'd prefer to *not* have the number keys wake my device. I want the option of waking it by only pushing the Power button.
    4) Option to disable email "Contact Suggestions", I find this 'feature' aggravating.
    5) Ability to back up Word Substitutions.
    6) Better wifi connectivity.
    7) Multiple timers.
    8) Call blocking.
    9) Hub dark theme (which I think is already on the way).
    08-31-14 03:30 AM
    Totally agree with item 2. Call screen should automatically close once the call is placed.

Posted via white Q10 running 10.2.2.1531
    SharonRD and Ellietoo like this.
    08-31-14 07:42 AM
    10.2 Update does allow email to be erased but not from server
    09-02-14 08:49 PM
    Would Like To Edit Contacts To Remove Text From landline Phone numbers!!
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-02-14 08:50 PM
    Hello,

In Phone app Dialpad tab will be fine:
    When I dial 323, the app filter all the contacts with number contains the number 323. Will be fine to filter also in contacts name. In my ex. if dial 323, filter contacts with name contain DAD, FAD, EBF, ECD, DCF etc. and contacts with number contains 323.
    I saw it on Htc One phone app, and I like it!

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 11:42 PM
    I jst want d audio profile from OS7, so I can easily set ring volume / vibration strength for each app & d firewall option of OS7 ....... & most importantly, pls I don't like audio feedback when dialing numbers

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-06-14 08:13 AM
    ....... & most importantly, pls I don't like audio feedback when dialing numbers
    Yeah, I find that a bit intrusive as well.
    Hard to be discreet sometimes.

Posted from my z10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-06-14 12:15 PM
    I would like to be able to "select all" in the context menu of Hub.
    And I would like to change Led color.
    And I would like to set animated gif as wallpaper.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 12:20 PM
    I'd like to see secondary message tones.
    So that when a message from a contact is received, within a user defined period of time after the first, an alternative message tone is played, that is also user defined.
    This would be handy when chatting with someone over text. You could have one message tone that is perhaps louder or more ear-catching and the secondary one could be less obtrusive.
    09-08-14 05:01 PM
    I'd like to have the option to have the Search icon on the main screen to turn into the Voice Command if held down for at least 2 seconds.

Maybe have a toggle in Settings to switch between the Play/Mute button?

Z10/STL100-3/10.2.1.537
    09-10-14 01:22 AM
    I personally feel that there needs to be some development of social media applications. Specifically in terms to how businesses use these. Blackberry's native apps are generally lacking in this area, and this is a cause for concern especially since social networks are considered one the best ways of providing cost effective communication between people, B2B & B2C.

For example: Facebook
    * Both android & iOS have applications do deal with Facebook Page management - in this day and age, most businesses use facebook pages to notify their core customer base of new developments, promotions, etc as well as give their customer a place to provide feedback to them.
    * Video uploading, currently you have to share via your video folder onto your own profile and then share again to groups or pages. Ideally there should be an option to load videos direct via the Facebook app, as you currently can with pictures.
    * The ability to edit posts/comments/status

General
    * Able to receive notifications of multiple ID/usernames in Blackberry Hub from each social application - specifically facebook & twitter
    09-10-14 05:57 PM
    I need option to change the set of icons to be far from android look
    Option to record low quality videos to share in social media
    We need to see blackberry device memory in PC
    We need to have dual view in the main screen of z30 if we need
    To change the camera key and have the ability to add shortcut on the main screen
    To support copy and long press in contacts app
    To support more system sharing details
    Windows phone run time support.
    Ios run time support
    To support external launchers for BlackBerry and themes

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 01:09 PM
    Not only that call blockers will now work, but that it would actually be *part of the OS*

So that basically blocked numbers wouldn't ring and quickly hang up, they would actually go straight to voicemail.

And something the equivalent of HulloMail built into the OS too :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 07:00 AM
392 ... 89101112 ...