I have a z10 running 10.1.0.2019 and I have tried blackberrys official site and still can't get 10.2 every time I try to update it says software up to date. I am on att service. Please help!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 08:39 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=905407

Load this leak via autoloader. Make sure you get the correct file.

Posted on my Z30/ 10.2.1.2141
    02-20-14 09:04 PM
    So I just download on my computer and then what? Sorry I'm new to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 09:21 AM
    Connect phone with BlackBerry USB cable run file. It resets device so backup... I been running leak and no issues on my att z10

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 10:54 AM
    ya its really easy.. i did it by accident.. i was doing something else.. phone was brand new so didn't need backup..i was playing with some thing else and thought i would start auto loader and see what it says... hahaha..as soon as you start file it does every thing for you. it just did it...there is a part that feels like its locked up.. just leave it till its done..
    02-21-14 11:02 AM
    Okay thanks. Any more tips or trick for the z10?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 11:42 AM
    ya its really easy.. i did it by accident.. i was doing something else.. phone was brand new so didn't need backup..i was playing with some thing else and thought i would start auto loader and see what it says... hahaha..as soon as you start file it does every thing for you. it just did it...there is a part that feels like its locked up.. just leave it till its done..
    did any of you att'ers hafta pull out your sim card before running the autoloader? tried updating a friend of mine's z10 with the .1925 but their ph just kept rebooting. haven't tried this autoloader on their device yet
    02-21-14 05:04 PM
    Okay thanks. Any more tips or trick for the z10?

Posted via CB10
    Here are some instructions I posted elsewhere on installing a leak. There is also a two more detailed posts on this forum, one is called something like autoloading for dummies, the other has "install process" in the title. Anyway here are the basics:

To install follow these simple steps.
    Preliminary notes: generally these are zip files that open using the free software 7-Zip These instructions are for PCs, I don't believe that you can use this method on a MAC.

1. Download the correct zip file for your make and model of BB
    2. extract the autoloader .exe file
    3. Backup your BB10 using BBLink. This is necessary because the autoloader will wipe all the data and settings on your device. Note it will not touch data on your SD Card
    4. Close BBLink. keep your pc connected to the BB10
    5. Start the autoloader .exe file. This will load the new version of the OS
    6. Go through the initialization process (don't bother to sign into BB unless you don't plan to do a security wipe in step 7). There is a two step tutorial at the end that you cannot bypass.
    7. Do a security wipe of the phone by going to (this takes about 20 minutes or so) Settings/Security and Privacy/Security Wipe (This is a recommended but not required step, its purpose is to clean any fragments of older OS or other software left on the phone)
    8. Repeat step 6 signing into BB this time (omit if no security wipe done).
    9. Restore from BBLink. I recommend that you do not do a full restore but restore settings and media first, then restore applications data
    You will have to reinput passwords for e-mail, linked in, facebook etc and redo bluetooth connections (don't know why it doesn't save them).

You now have the latest software. It takes about 24 hours for the OS to settle down, re-index things etc. but then you will find you have a much better, smoother running machine with more functionality and better battery life.
    Last edited by Hamilton Guy; 02-21-14 at 06:17 PM.
    FF22 and twbtr like this.
    02-21-14 05:26 PM
    So I just download on my computer and then what? Sorry I'm new to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Hey I'm sorry for not getting back to you, I see Hamilton guy has put some great instructions above for you, follow those and you should be good to go,

Posted on my z30 from the best app CB10
    02-21-14 06:47 PM